The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » IBM ring in my area (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

NPortMagic
View Profile
New user
95 Posts

Profile of NPortMagic
I live in Hamilton, Nj, does anyone know of a local ring in that area? Would love to join.
NPortMagic
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4981 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
If they still meet, I believe the closest IBM ring to Hamilton is in Edison. They meet at the Stelton community center. That's about 45 minutes from you.

The latest contact info I have is IBMRing200@gmail.com or 908-648-4473
Where the magic begins
NPortMagic
View Profile
New user
95 Posts

Profile of NPortMagic
I did not see them while looking through the website....I will assume that they do not meet any longer. What is the process for making your own IBM ring? I know that there would be plenty of people in the area who would love to have a local ring. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.
NPortMagic
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4981 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
If you go to the web site magician.org, click on about, local IBM rings, United states, new jersey, the rings are listed there.

I can't help you with starting a new ring.
Where the magic begins
NPortMagic
View Profile
New user
95 Posts

Profile of NPortMagic
Thank you for the information I will do the research and see what is what.
NPortMagic
NPortMagic
View Profile
New user
95 Posts

Profile of NPortMagic
There is no local ring near me. I have spoke with someone from IBM who informed me I am able to start a new ring. anyone in the area looking to join a ring? I need ten to start it....post or msg me. Thanks
NPortMagic
Matthew Crabtree
View Profile
Special user
580 Posts

Profile of Matthew Crabtree
The best way to find members in your area is to get a hold of the Territorial Vice President listed on the Magician.org website. They should have a list of members close to you.
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4981 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
The only problem is that presently, there are no TVP's for NJ. You could probably get some info directly from IBM headquarters.
Where the magic begins
NPortMagic
View Profile
New user
95 Posts

Profile of NPortMagic
Someone from IBM did send me an email and then we spoke on the phone. They did not have a way to show me members in my area that do not have a ring so I am relying on the forum and magician friends to make this happen.
NPortMagic
NPortMagic
View Profile
New user
95 Posts

Profile of NPortMagic
Ok getting this all together still looking for three more members for a new ring....
NPortMagic
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » IBM ring in my area (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.27 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL