The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » 'Miss Wynsome' » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Missy_Magic
View Profile
New user
Australia
40 Posts

Profile of Missy_Magic
Ray!!

How are you? I'm glad to be here Smile

--->Wynsome
--->Email me<---
wynsome@fce.com.au
<><....><>....<><....><>
F R O G
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5355 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
Wynsome! Wynsome! Oh how I have missed your effervesce postings! You always bring joy to this old heart! I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad that you are here and SOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad that Basingstoke is doing well. I hope he doesn’t get jealous when the dove shows up.

Fellow Café’ members a breath of fresh air has just blown in! We all win some with Miss Wynsome!
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
kou
View Profile
New user
87 Posts

Profile of kou
Hi Miss Wynsome,

Sounds like everyone's singing your praises. Great to have you here.

Take care,
kou
Peter Marucci
View Profile
Inner circle
5389 Posts

Profile of Peter Marucci
And Mumblepeas isn't kidding with the "SOOOOOOOOOO" examples! Smile
cheers,
Peter Marucci
showtimecol@aol.com
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6584 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
It's good to see another MoMM participant join the fold at the Cafe. Welcome, Miss Wynsome! Enjoy your time here, amd congrats on the school performance!
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
Missy_Magic
View Profile
New user
Australia
40 Posts

Profile of Missy_Magic
Mumblepeas Thanks Mumblepeas! You'll get yours!!! And you too Peter. Just you wait! Smile

Mum mummy just got back from England, Ireland, and Scotland and I only got one piece of magic Smile Apparently, she couldn't find any stores that were open or easy to find so that was a bit of a bummer! But I got some nice jewelery and some other things like roc, gum, clothes, etc. Pretty awesome!

Thanks all for your kind words. You're all awesome (I mean soooooooooooooooooooooooo awesome) people Smile

See ya
------>Wynsome Smile <--------Thats me:
--->Email me<---
wynsome@fce.com.au
<><....><>....<><....><>
F R O G
Joe Marotta
View Profile
Special user
Can You Believe I Have
944 Posts

Profile of Joe Marotta
Welcome Wynsome!

Wow. What a fantastic welcome you've been receiving from this Cafe!
Smile Smile Smile
It's wonderful to have someone with your energy and love for magic join us here.

See you around the Cafe!

Joe Marotta
GlenD
View Profile
Inner circle
LosAngeles, Ca
1298 Posts

Profile of GlenD
Let me add my welcome also Wynsome! Isn't this place great? I will be looking forward to reading your posts. I am sure you will be seeing a lot of new faces here... Smile
Smile Smile Smile Smile

GlenD
"A miracle is something that seems impossible but happens anyway" - Griffin

"Any future where you succeed, is one where you tell the truth." - Griffin (Griffin rocks!)
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
5165 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
What more can I say, Wynsome, but welcome to the Cafe. You already have so many friends here and you'll make many more. Looking forward to your posts. We can all learn a few things from each other here. Have a snack on my bill while you look over the menu. Smile Smile

Dave
Where the magic begins
Telemus
View Profile
Regular user
Everett WA
128 Posts

Profile of Telemus
Welcome Missy,
I hope you enjoy your time here.
Telemus
dai_vernon
View Profile
Veteran user
321 Posts

Profile of dai_vernon
Hello and welcome to the Cafe.

Hearing about you from the last posts I can't wait to see what you have to contribute
Jaime Pirnie
View Profile
New user
Tracy, CA
65 Posts

Profile of Jaime Pirnie
Welcome to the Cafe Wynsome. This is the best place for magic on the internet and I'm sure you'll soon agree with me. I look forward to reading your posts. Smile
-Jaime
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » 'Miss Wynsome' » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL