The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Electronic taping (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Al70
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of Al70
How to handle spectators who want to electronically tape your performance.
eralph357
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of eralph357
Let them (Short of a theater with security personnel I don't think you have a choice anyway). Give a really great performance that they post to social media and goes crazy. Bask in the online glory.
Mindpro
View Profile
Inner circle
9860 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
Just the opposite for me. Signs explain recording and photos are strictly prohibited. It is also printed on the tickets, announced in my recorded pre-show introduction and I mention it in my opening on stage as well. When booking my performances Purchaser's know as it is clearly stated that if a cell phone, camcorder or recording device is even seen by myself or security, the show ends immediately without consequence and full payment shall be retained (I receive payment in advance).

It is my copyrightd performance and not for anyone's use other than experiencing live.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Electronic taping (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL