The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Josh Balt ate Talksalot entire act (23 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
jakeg
View Profile
Inner circle
1736 Posts

Profile of jakeg
I think that the first line of Frank's says it all.
Devious
View Profile
Inner circle
2120 Posts

Profile of Devious
Devious Deceptions
"Gadol Elohai!"
L'Chaim!
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5396 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
What I was saying is you can see the influence by both sonny and cellinis work...... don't turn this into something.....
Kyoki_Sanitys_Eclipse
View Profile
Inner circle
1489 Posts

Profile of Kyoki_Sanitys_Eclipse
Just a question. No intention one way or another. Did jimmy ever publish the act this guy stole. Just wondering. No intentions
Eric Evans
View Profile
Special user
Rio Grande
657 Posts

Profile of Eric Evans
Quote:
On Nov 13, 2016, Kozmo wrote:
What I was saying is you can see the influence by both sonny and cellinis work...... don't turn this into something.....

I'd suggest that you familiarize yourself with a topic's contents before you start telling everyone else involved in the thread what they should do.

In this case, everyone was addressing a performer ripping off another performer's entire act. Not, as you apparently believe: someone being influenced by their teacher.

It's a question of ethics.

Quote:
On Nov 13, 2016, Kyoki_Sanitys_Eclipse wrote:
Just a question. No intention one way or another. Did jimmy ever publish the act this guy stole. Just wondering. No intentions

Kyoki, to my knowledge, Jimmy has never published any of his work other than his book. Which as you may well know has little to none of his patter or tricks.

Kyoki_Sanitys_Eclipse
View Profile
Inner circle
1489 Posts

Profile of Kyoki_Sanitys_Eclipse
Thank you sir. I was just wondering
Eric Evans
View Profile
Special user
Rio Grande
657 Posts

Profile of Eric Evans
Sure brother. No need for formalities, please call me Eric. I feel old enough as it is Smile
imgic
View Profile
Inner circle
Moved to Seattle to see
1185 Posts

Profile of imgic
I just spent a week at the Aria in Vegas on business. Walked the strip nightly (boy...that did not come out right...)

No sign of Josh, or anyone doing Jimmy's act.....
"Imagination is more important than knowledge."
TheRealMagicMike
View Profile
Regular user
Las Vegas, NV
155 Posts

Profile of TheRealMagicMike
I believe Josh has left Vegas... maybe headed to FL... haven't seen him in quite a while and others have told me that he left.
G.Gilbert
View Profile
Elite user
baltimore
495 Posts

Profile of G.Gilbert
I saw somebody on the vegas strip rip off eric evans entire night club act.. He goes by the name kotton kandy. .. Unbeleivable!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Josh Balt ate Talksalot entire act (23 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL