The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » Free S.A.M. show in NYC - Thursday, 10/6 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

HerbS
View Profile
New user
89 Posts

Profile of HerbS
The Parent Assembly of the S. A. M., here in NYC, is presenting a free show Thursday (10/6). There are some talented folks on the bill...please join us.

Parent Assembly's Fall Magic Revue
October 6, 8 p.m., Free Admission

featuring:

Circus Bicuspid
Rene Clement
Lee Alan Barrett
Og the Caveman
Harrison Kramer
George Schindler
Hosted by Myron the Magnificent

Chelsea Studios
151 West 26th Street
New York, NY
between 6th & 7th Avenues
Sixth Floor
Russo
View Profile
Inner circle
So.California / Centl.Florida / retired Florida
1166 Posts

Profile of Russo
Anyone remember 'Joe Bergs" -magic shop -upstairs- on Hollywood Blvd., Hollywood,Calif.-- and Ronnie his son??? Also the 'Hollywood Magic Shop' on Hollywood Blvd.(a Toy Store - with a Large Magic section in the rear)-- a little ways from Highland Blvd. Its where I got my first Magic in the mid 50's Later from the ORIGINAL "OWEN BROTHERS" Magic Supreme - including Carl Owen-- Johnny Daniels, Red, George McCathy -- ahhh Memories. P/M me,-- too old(lazy) to scan . Ralph(russo)Rousseau (a SAM Member of #22 25+ years- 50's through 80's)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » Free S.A.M. show in NYC - Thursday, 10/6 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL