The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Finding The Time Opportunity (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10604 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
I have been getting quite a few PMs since making a reference in recent a post to Marqus in the Finding The Time post/thread http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......forum=44 where I mentioned the possibilities of offering a special opportunity to allow a handful of Café members the chance to participate in a few mini-coaching/consulting openings I was considering. I received an overwhelming response and promised I would post here to let those interested know about the opportunities if I were to do so.

I have been offering free insight and advice here for nearly 12 years and after releasing my Entertainer’s Success Series last year I stated getting more requests for such an opportunity. Also I have been hearing from many that can not to make my live workshop event in Las Vegas next month. So after careful consideration and the influence of Bob Cassidy’s opportunity, I was convinced to offer a handful of posts for very affordable one on one 30 day mini-coaching/consulting with me over a four week period. Due to the response there will be three sessions, one beginning next week with another coming up next month and one in January. There will be extremely limited availabilities. I will not post all of the details here as not to bother those uninterested or that tend to read things into it, so if you were one of those interested in this or learning more either PM me if you can get through or leave a post here and I will PM you back. This should be a great opportunity for those interested.
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10604 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
My inbox was filled to the gills the last couple of days. I will try to free up some space this morning for those trying to get through. My apologies.
Colin johnson
View Profile
New user
Mishawaka, IN
64 Posts

Profile of Colin johnson
This USB really awesome of you. I know people said it in PM but really a nice thing to do. I'm a fledgling so no need for outside help if I can't use self discipline. Hope those you do help take the great opportunity.
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10604 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
Thanks Colin, I think it can help many performers stuck, struggling, wanting to expand to new markets or even just beginning that is seeking a bit of guidance and structure. The October sessions are full but still have a couple for November and January for anyone still interested.
Ron van Someren
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of Ron van Someren
Hi Mindpro.
I also tried sending you a PM and was unable to.

Would you mind sending me an email?

My personal email is vansomerenron@gmail.com

Thanks!
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10604 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
Thanks for letting me know. You are correct, my inbox has been full, my apologies. I'll do my best to clear some space, until then anyone interested give me a quick heads up here and I will PM you (this can still be done with a full inbox). Hopefully I can free up some space this weekend.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Finding The Time Opportunity (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL