The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » What is the most photogenic Tenyo trick (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Back2Magic
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of Back2Magic
After years of leaving magic behind I have been sucked back in after discovering a local magic store in Southern California. And I have a renewed love for all things Tenyo as I had many Tenyo tricks in my younger days in the 80's and early 90's. I have loved discovering new and old Tenyo's on the auction site, then watching them on Youtube (thanks in large part to Magic Patagonia) and then reading about them in this great forum. I now have bought many of the tricks I had long ago but were lost to time and many new ones. So, after trying to think of a new Tenyo topic to debate I have come up with this. And, sorry if this has been debated before.

What do you think are the (5) best looking, most photogenic Tenyos? Or asked a bit differently, which ones look best on display?

Here are my picks:

1) Eye of the Idol
2) Prison Box
3) Bare Bones
4) Lucky Rabbit
5) Floating Lady
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2893 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
Telesphere can appear very classy on a good photograph, too.
The Mati Envelope
A brandnew peek device for the working mentalist!

Chance's Token
Tarot cards in a scenic piece of mystery.....
Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2532 Posts

Profile of Richard Kaufman
I would say that your five choices are good ones, but they are also subjective. The five tricks you selected happen to be GOOD tricks. But a case might be made for a different group of five tricks that look good when photographed but are pretty poor when performed!
Dick Oslund
View Profile
Inner circle
8357 Posts

Profile of Dick Oslund
I think that Tenyo's "What's Next" is the most photogenic, because, I've worn out about a half dozen, over the years.

The prop reminds me of the guy who told his friend, "I'm seeing spots." His friend asked, "Have you seen an eye doctor?"

"No, just spots!"
SNEAKY, UNDERHANDED, DEVIOUS,& SURREPTITIOUS ITINERANT MOUNTEBANK
ssucahyo
View Profile
Inner circle
1955 Posts

Profile of ssucahyo
Lucky Rabbit and the Haunting.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » What is the most photogenic Tenyo trick (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL