The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » The Return of Jonathan Pendragon (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Chezaday
View Profile
Inner circle
Naperville, IL
1673 Posts

Profile of Chezaday
That's right ... he's back and stronger than every before. Last night I had dinner with Jonathan and I can honestly say he looks great and has really got his act together. He's currently on tour with the Masters of Illusion. If the show happens to be in your area, be sure to get out and support the show. Carol and I had a fun dinner with the cast and later had a good long talk with Jonathan on many subjects. He is truly an amazing man with knowledge on so many subjects ... and even better, he likes to share that knowledge. This was the first time my girlfriend Carol met him ... and she was really impressed, and a little star-struck too!

I strongly believe a good woman is behind every man and in this case, I believe Jonathan's wife West has brought this man back from a very low point. He's filled with hope and inspiration ... a truly remarkable feat. We should all be so lucky!

Steve
Don
View Profile
Loyal user
216 Posts

Profile of Don
I'm glad you enjoyed yourself Steve.

Don
Zlwin Chew
View Profile
Elite user
Malaysian Magician with
437 Posts

Profile of Zlwin Chew
Thanks for the updates, Chezaday! He is a huge inspiration to myself and thousands of others around the world. I only wish to be able to see him in Asia. He is a legend!
Mad Jack
View Profile
Regular user
195 Posts

Profile of Mad Jack
This is great news! He was always great to me and full of good advice, the few times that I spoke to him.
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Pendragon is leaving California and he and his wife West are moving to Vermont. He said he is semi retiring.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Zlwin Chew
View Profile
Elite user
Malaysian Magician with
437 Posts

Profile of Zlwin Chew
He won't realy retire I believe. He will only be getting better and better in his act. Maybe one day he will be doing a great big show in Vermont and the whole place will shine and be filled with tourists and magic. Smile

I read his post about semi retiring in his Facebook page too.
Chezaday
View Profile
Inner circle
Naperville, IL
1673 Posts

Profile of Chezaday
Yes, he is moving to Vermont in March next year. He spoke of "retiring" but he will still continue to perform select dates. He will return to the Magic Castle and ... he spoke of setting up a sort of magic retreat on the east coast. So, we shall see what the future holds.

He was in great spirits on tour and everyone was having a great time. Mrs. Blackstone keeps the train on the tracks ... yes, she is still traveling with the Masters of Illusion Show. She is definitely an amazing woman! She is keeping the magic alive, one city at a time!

Steve
john wills
View Profile
Special user
939 Posts

Profile of john wills
Gay Blackstone: the EMPRESS of magic!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » The Return of Jonathan Pendragon (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL