The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Die-Abolical V2 by Steve Cook and Tony Curtis. Manufactured by Magic Wagon. (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
caigy
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1115 Posts

Profile of caigy
I bought and still own two sets of the original Die-Abolical by Steve Cook, one of which I keep as a back-up, the other has been worked to death over the last few years!!!

Even though I am also fortunate enough to have been given one of Steve's prototype models of V2, I cannot wait to get my hands on this beautiful set which Steve and Tony Curtis have had manufactured by Magic Wagon.

The original is very, very good indeed but as many know, the mind of Steve Cook never rests and V2 is even more 'diabolically' clever.

Die-Abolical V2, which is a November pre-order, is limited to 100 pieces and from what I have been told there are very few still available.

http://www.tonycurtismagic.com/dieabolicalv2.html

http://www.alakazam.co.uk/product-Die-Ab......ook.html

Paul Mc.
Exclusive Worldwide Supplier of the Grismer Lock.

Top Class, Individually Crafted Performance Pieces, For The Discerning Psychological Entertainer

www.psychicmentality.com www.MagicSiteUK.com
JackMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1763 Posts

Profile of JackMagic
Sold out by alakazam

Only Tony has some left
Tony Curtis
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
1516 Posts

Profile of Tony Curtis

I hope that the image helps.

Tony
MaxfieldsMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Instead of practicing, I made
2990 Posts

Profile of MaxfieldsMagic
Looks phenomenal in the trailer. Is this a case of "best scenario," or does the end effect always look like that?
Now appearing nightly in my basement.
Rob.m
View Profile
Loyal user
232 Posts

Profile of Rob.m
Quote:
On Oct 23, 2016, Tony Curtis wrote:

I hope that the image helps.

Tony

Hi Tony

Have you any left and if so when will you be sending them out as I am away from the 23rd November and would like to take one with me.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
11775 Posts

Profile of John C
Any of these available at mindvention? I wonder?

Looks great.
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
Tony Curtis
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
1516 Posts

Profile of Tony Curtis
Quote:
On Oct 23, 2016, MaxfieldsMagic wrote:
Looks phenomenal in the trailer. Is this a case of "best scenario," or does the end effect always look like that?

All of the possible scenarios are strong and you also get two predictions every time.

Tony
Tony Curtis
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
1516 Posts

Profile of Tony Curtis
Quote:
On Oct 23, 2016, Rob.m wrote:
Hi Tony

Have you any left and if so when will you be sending them out as I am away from the 23rd November and would like to take one with me.

I still have a few available and will be shipping the first week in November 2016.

Tony
Martin.Lester
View Profile
Inner circle
1017 Posts

Profile of Martin.Lester
I saw both Tony and Peter yesterday and this is very nice item , very well made , Peter has also filmed a teaching video to go with this item

I have already placed order looking forward to getting this in November
Peter Nardi
View Profile
Inner circle
2193 Posts

Profile of Peter Nardi
Hi Guys,

Thank you for your interest. FYI both Tony and myself have completely sold out of Die-Abolical V2.

Regards

Peter
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
11775 Posts

Profile of John C
But.....
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
Peter Nardi
View Profile
Inner circle
2193 Posts

Profile of Peter Nardi
Quote:
On Oct 24, 2016, John C wrote:
But.....

Thank you to everyone who ordered one.

Regards

Peter
MaxfieldsMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Instead of practicing, I made
2990 Posts

Profile of MaxfieldsMagic
Very clever routining, and beautiful props. This one's a lot of fun. Bombproof method, and a nice straightforward effect that people seem to enjoy.
Now appearing nightly in my basement.
Cotham
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of Cotham
I just posted this for sale. Nice effect but dice don't work for me as I am color blind. Happy to sell this to someone who can give it a better home.
Tony Curtis
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
1516 Posts

Profile of Tony Curtis

This is the latest veneer wood box version.

Tony
StarManager
View Profile
Special user
Maui, Hawaii
876 Posts

Profile of StarManager
And this is your latest supporter!
"I'm a professional magician and once in a while I even work." Jonathan Todd Excelsior (StarManager)
StarManager
View Profile
Special user
Maui, Hawaii
876 Posts

Profile of StarManager
Attachment didn't come through - just bought it and USD was $222.26. Thrilled to get one!
"I'm a professional magician and once in a while I even work." Jonathan Todd Excelsior (StarManager)
Tony Curtis
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
1516 Posts

Profile of Tony Curtis
Hi Jonathan,

I am just packing your order now.

Tony
StarManager
View Profile
Special user
Maui, Hawaii
876 Posts

Profile of StarManager
Tony - I cannot thank you enough for what you do for magic. Your props are so classy. So well thought out and made. I have deeply sophisticated audiences and am generally performing for 3 to 15 people at a time for over an hour. Focused and deep interaction. I find more and more that I see your work in front of my audiences. Blending your effects with each other and with other effects is really fun for me. I have almost an hour now of "mummy and oddity" work and another of coin work ending in a copentro with 5 different devices triggering in different places and times, your tray and odyssey box being two of the 5. Man - what great stuff. And you ship and get stuff to me in Hawaii in like 3 or 4 days. Simply put - you're diabolical, you care, and you take care of us. Keep it small and elegant. Us close up guys love you! thank you sir!
Tony Curtis
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
1516 Posts

Profile of Tony Curtis
Jonathan,

Thank you for your kind words and we have some great effects lined up for 2018.

Tony
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Die-Abolical V2 by Steve Cook and Tony Curtis. Manufactured by Magic Wagon. (2 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL