The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Seance table anyone? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

nimrod
View Profile
Special user
883 Posts

Profile of nimrod
This is what I want to achieve:

Props: a table with letters on it and a glass (preferred clear).

The effect: the glass moves freely upon the table to any letters I choose. Nothing comes near it (loops won't do the work). Everybody around the table puts their hands on the table edges (the operator of this device could be in another room, I don't care).
I need something super clean. if you know of an existing device that fills the above requierments, please let me know.

thanks,

Nimrod , Israel
xanatos
View Profile
Regular user
Wilbraham, MA
144 Posts

Profile of xanatos
When you say "a glass", do you mean a glass like a goblet, a glass like a magnifying glass, or just a hunk of glass of any random shape?

This could be done with a strong magnet, IF you are able to do some certain things to the glass... I need to know more about the type of "glass" you are referring to...

Dave
restlessplots
View Profile
Regular user
124 Posts

Profile of restlessplots
You may want to talk to Sir T, who was working on a device like that before he stopped doing seance work. If I remember correctly, he was using IR as his method of control, but you may want to contact him.

REST
JudgeBean
View Profile
Regular user
125 Posts

Profile of JudgeBean
I think you should change your empy over turned glass to a planchette with wheels......easier to make that remote controled or control it with a magnet

JudgeBean
Samuel Catoe
View Profile
Inner circle
South Carolina
1255 Posts

Profile of Samuel Catoe
Hence the most likely reason nimrod wants to use a glass.
Author of Illusions of Influence, a treatise on Equivoque.
PM me for details and availability.
Patrick Redford
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1738 Posts

Profile of Patrick Redford
Hi Nimrod,

I've experimented with moving a glass over a table top. PM and we'll chat about it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Seance table anyone? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL