We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Peter Turner - HACK (17 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
TheDirectionalist
View Profile
Special user
I predict that I will have this many posts when you read this:
879 Posts

Profile of TheDirectionalist
Http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/7620

Very interesting.. Love everything Pete puts out. I'd like to see what else he has added to the pin divination plot.
UBT (UNDERGROUND BOTTOM TEAR) - NOW AVAILABLE!

Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
1451 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
The description is similar to other mentalism effects...would be great to know how many questions we need to ask before we "unlock" their minds.
Matthew Crabtree
View Profile
Special user
580 Posts

Profile of Matthew Crabtree
Quote:
On Oct 25, 2016, Magic KL wrote:
The description is similar to other mentalism effects...would be great to know how many questions we need to ask before we "unlock" their minds.

If I had to guess I would say only a few and then there is a BOLD method that you use. Sorry I have a few things of Pete's to take a guess at that. Pete seems like a nice guy, but you know jokes and all.
JustJoshinMagic
View Profile
Special user
Sunny Orlando
881 Posts

Profile of JustJoshinMagic
Looks good! I'm curious if anything ever written down
Check out my magic here:
http://JustJoshinMagic.com

and my official Instagram!
http://instagram.com/JustJoshinMagic
Michael Zarek
View Profile
Special user
Sweden
909 Posts

Profile of Michael Zarek
Don't even need to know what it is, I'm sold Smile
Reader discretion is advised.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
11549 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On Oct 25, 2016, Michael Zarek wrote:
Don't even need to know what it is, I'm sold Smile

You bite the bullet. If you say it's good them I'm in.
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
Magidoc
View Profile
New user
89 Posts

Profile of Magidoc
I hope the revelation of the friend's name isn't what I think it is. With the new iOS update it might be harder to get that information. Still getting this though just to see if there are any updates on Peter's PIN revelation.
magicowner
View Profile
Regular user
Los Angeles
115 Posts

Profile of magicowner
Here is Maxwell Murphy's review:

"Personally? I wouldn't have shared this secret with a soul.

Peter Turner just unlocked the HOLY GRAIL of modern mind-reading... and agreed to share it!! Quick, watch before he changes his mind ->
http://penguinmagic.com/p/7620

Not only can Peter Turner guess your pincode, and hack into your phone... he can tell you about your friends! Doesn't matter if you have an Android OR an Apple phone. You're not safe.

This routine hits HARD. Nothing is more personal or intimate than the contents of someone's phone, and Peter teaches you how to create an UNFORGETTABLE experience for people.  No stone is left unturned, over an hour of expert teaching.

Everywhere you go, people have their phones. They'd sooner forget to put on their pants than leave their phone at home.  I don't care if you know 1,000 tricks.. this could easily become your new favorite.

My favorite thing Peter's ever published"

Maxwell Murphy
MadisonH
View Profile
Inner circle
1296 Posts

Profile of MadisonH
Here's my biggest problem...

With the new IOS system, you can no longer slide to a pin code screen. The phone's default is touch sensor. You literally now have to "trick" the phone into the pin code screen by clicking on a certain app when you swipe. The problem is, when you type in the code, the screen will open to the app you selected. So that can get a little too personal for some.
TheDirectionalist
View Profile
Special user
879 Posts

Quote:
On Oct 25, 2016, MadisonH wrote:
Here's my biggest problem...

With the new IOS system, you can no longer slide to a pin code screen. The phone's default is touch sensor. You literally now have to "trick" the phone into the pin code screen by clicking on a certain app when you swipe. The problem is, when you type in the code, the screen will open to the app you selected. So that can get a little too personal for some.

I'm confused by this.. I am able to get to my lock screen by pressing the home button. Isn't that the latest update?

Mark_Chandaue
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex UK
3350 Posts

Profile of Mark_Chandaue
Yes on IOS 10 you don't slide to get to the pin code screen you simply press the home button. Not a big deal and certainly has no impact on pin unlock effects. You certainly don't need to use an app or trick the phone in any way shape or form.

Mark
Harpacrown is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk
craigwest
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of craigwest
Quote:
On Oct 25, 2016, TheDirectionalist wrote:
I'm confused by this.. I am able to get to my lock screen by pressing the home button. Isn't that the latest update?

Absolutely. Press the home button (with a finger that isn't registered for Fingerprint ID) and you get to the passcode entry screen.

The method that Pete lectured at the LADs convention last year still works fine in the latest iOS 10.1

Craig
Bietfriek
View Profile
Elite user
Tilburg, The Netherlands
440 Posts

Profile of Bietfriek
You see Peter "work" the effect which is great but at the moment the method (which I liked the most) does not work on my Android(s) (galaxy S6 & S6).
Was hoping to apply the method to borrowed phones but when I read overhere that the new IOS system doesn't work either.....bit dissapointed.
MatthewSims
View Profile
Special user
768 Posts

Profile of MatthewSims
Quote:
On Oct 25, 2016, Bietfriek wrote:
You see Peter "work" the effect which is great but at the moment the method (which I liked the most) does not work on my Android(s) (galaxy S6 & S6).
Was hoping to apply the method to borrowed phones but when I read overhere that the new IOS system doesn't work either.....bit dissapointed.

This has been, and always will be the crux of trying to create mentalism with the technology of phones. It's silly, in my opinion. It will always become obsolete.
Bietfriek
View Profile
Elite user
Tilburg, The Netherlands
440 Posts

Profile of Bietfriek
Yup, right about that but still.....bought it yesterday and does not seem actual anymore. that's pretty quick.
Well got a nice idea from it which always should work.

Btw very strange that Penguin is capable to add a full description to every product except this one & Cassidy's. Is this a new trend?
TheDirectionalist
View Profile
Special user
879 Posts

Just curious, has this method been published in any of his other works?

JustJoshinMagic
View Profile
Special user
Sunny Orlando
881 Posts

Profile of JustJoshinMagic
So whats the verdict on this?
Check out my magic here:
http://JustJoshinMagic.com

and my official Instagram!
http://instagram.com/JustJoshinMagic
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
England
7318 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Oct 25, 2016, Bietfriek wrote:

why is penguin even selling this in that case? id be bloody fuming buying old methods to old phones and OS's
Bietfriek
View Profile
Elite user
Tilburg, The Netherlands
440 Posts

Profile of Bietfriek
For the $15,00 I get a chance to see Peter perform and in general I got some new ideas.Quality is good but again, the method for Android does not work for the phones I have tested it with. I understand that certain things can change after a period of time, make it not workable but one day after the release is painfull i.m.o. It seems to be that the timing is not that good.
I do hope there is a workaround or that someone does get it to work but for the moment I'm not satisfied with the method/effect I initially bought it for.

Peter also teaches some other methods which COULD be used but are also totally different in effect and handling. It's not what you see in the trailer.

Regards the advertisement: I just saw that there is a certain description available.
Peter_turner
View Profile
V.I.P.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
1303 Posts

Profile of Peter_turner
I tested all of the methods just yesterday before the release, they all worked fine - The android one indefinitely works, as the method doesn't matter if the phones updated or not - the iPhone I have and have updated and it works on my phone - There is only one difference that should be effected by the Ios10 update and again anyone who has spent even 30 seconds touching a phone should instantly find the difference.

For obvious reasons I can't discuss the methods in an open forum.

Bietfriek can you message me and tell me what you are having an issue with - I tested this on the latest Samsung edge in a meeting yesterday and it was fine :/

No bold methods, all are self working mechanical methods, some people will know others people will not and for he people that do know the added subtleties are worth 15 dollars - Btw I make no money on the project - so this isn't a pitch to get you to buy it.

Pete x

Note to Café user**** Here is a post copied directly from my Facebook - This is just so you guys get an understanding of the sh** that creators get for things that could have easily have been resolved before the release... Before deciding that its all on the creator, heres the part of the story you don't get to see.

Shaun Dunn, first I will start by saying that the quality of the download you guys shot for me in OHIO is great. production is awesome and I love the trailer.

BUT I am going ask this in a public place so that you will take note of what I am saying and there is witness to the fact I have asked - I asked with 'Astronomical' if you could send the download to me before it went out so that I could check it over to make sure that it was tight and there was no errors... MY REQUEST WAS IGNORED.

Because of this the download went out and there was a pretty big error that could have been avoided and effected not only the effect but negatively reflected upon me as it is the performer that takes the hit not the distributor.

I asked yourself and Dalton Wayne for a copy of the new download so I could overview it and ensure it was right before it went out this time because of the problems last time and yet again my request was ignored. AGAIN there are a few things that could have been resolved before the download went out that are cropping up in the reviews as a result of you not sending me the download.
It is effecting me not you guys.

There is one more download due to be released with you guys, that is my favourite of all of the things I shot - so I am asking you CAN YOU ENSURE IT IS SENT TO ME TO REVIEW.
Thanks,

Pete x

P.S All views expressed are my own and in no way shape or form express the opinions of the company I work with and or the staff at that company.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Peter Turner - HACK (17 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL