The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Looking for mentalism trick (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

abbeylane
View Profile
Regular user
122 Posts

Profile of abbeylane
Can someone direct me to the mentalism trick were you have one person close their eyes and you touch someone else or yourself and the person with the closed eyes thinks you touched them.

Thanks.
BeThePlunk
View Profile
Special user
West of Boston, East of Eden
895 Posts

Profile of BeThePlunk
Here's a cool version of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qs6X63hA9mw
abbeylane
View Profile
Regular user
122 Posts

Profile of abbeylane
Thanks "BeThePlunk".

Does anyone know the name of the trick?
Doug Trouten
View Profile
Elite user
Minnesota
471 Posts

Profile of Doug Trouten
Abbeylane, you could probably get an answer to your question in the "Inner Thoughts" forum. Now that you have more than 50 posts, you have access to forums where people are comfortable answering questions that might reveal secrets.
It's still magic even if you know how it's done.
Terry Pratchett
abbeylane
View Profile
Regular user
122 Posts

Profile of abbeylane
Thanks Doug.

Still trying to figure this site out. Lol
Doug Trouten
View Profile
Elite user
Minnesota
471 Posts

Profile of Doug Trouten
Sent you a PM.
It's still magic even if you know how it's done.
Terry Pratchett
magic in mind
View Profile
Special user
851 Posts

Profile of magic in mind
Derren brown did this on trick of the mind.It's quite a simple effect but requires a lot of b.lls to pull off.I personally don't think it's a jaw dropper and it's not an effect for one person.What they experience is different than what the audience sees.Need a group of people.It's name is psycokenetic touches and it's from the great mind of banacheck.Available most places.
abbeylane
View Profile
Regular user
122 Posts

Profile of abbeylane
Thanks!
magic in mind
View Profile
Special user
851 Posts

Profile of magic in mind
No problem I did mentalism for 20 years but have got back into close up visual magic now.Drop me a pm if you need advice about books effects book tests etc.I won't give any secrets away but ill point you in the right direction for you to find your answers.join psycrets there a great bunch and have had banachek david berglas Marc Paul at there convention in the uk.Google Marc Paul on Parkinson,he did david berglas acaan hes a really nice bloke and spent some time at a lecture with him.During the interval he came and talked shop and was genuinely interested in what I had to say.Top bloke very underrated.
Mark Williams
View Profile
Elite user
Las Vegas, Nevada
483 Posts

Profile of Mark Williams
Abbey, Banachek's "PK Touches" is what you are looking for. There are lots of different variations, but I would recommend starting with Banachek's version.

Best Magical Regards,

Mark Williams
"Once is Magic!! Twice is an Education!!"
rklew64
View Profile
Inner circle
1263 Posts

Profile of rklew64
Do yourself a favor and get the book Mind, Myth, Myth and Magick by T.A Waters and you will have Mentalism effects for LIFE!
abbeylane
View Profile
Regular user
122 Posts

Profile of abbeylane
Thanks.
abbeylane
View Profile
Regular user
122 Posts

Profile of abbeylane
I just checked Penguin, it's sold out.
jimhlou
View Profile
Inner circle
3622 Posts

Profile of jimhlou
Just buy an Alpha kevlar reel, you'll have everything you need.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Looking for mentalism trick (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.3 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL