The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Now Unveiled from Dark Artifice: ORACULUM by Bobby Hasbun (210 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..11~12~13~14~15~16 [Next]
Gismologic
View Profile
Regular user
171 Posts

Profile of Gismologic
Please feel free to PM me to get a down & dirty understanding on the Major Arcana face down Tarot pendulum reveal..
You will need to provide proof of Arcana ownership.

I also can refer you to a very solid and quick 9 card reading that is quick, efficient & powerful.

This Reading stuff is solely to give sitters a breath of time, to consider their situation from a different and (arbitrary) perspective..
I personally don't get hung up on "Reading" the future perspective.
If given the symbolic meanings, a sitter will more than likely finish the task as you move around to the next one.

I may have mentioned, its good to use a different techniques before Tarot.
I LOVE Dan Baines & Lord Freddie's Spiritas Claritas cards for this. I understand that Dan isn't doing these anymore.. ?

We should Lobby Lebanon Circle to do a new set on thicker stock- properly aged.
I w/be happy to do a web demo for him on this if he's listening. Although Lord Freddie is probably available Smile
DD
Delimbeau
View Profile
Special user
May the magic be with you
596 Posts

Profile of Delimbeau
Any news on the launch of the Legenda Aurea at Peculiar Antiques? Luc.
Seth speaks
View Profile
Inner circle
New Mexico
1250 Posts

Profile of Seth speaks
Keep in mind, I don't believe the Legenda Aurea will be available to most Oraculum owners--if I read it correctly (and I'm open to correction) this will only go to existing customers of Peculiar Antiques who also own the Oraculum...
bartleby
View Profile
Veteran user
361 Posts

Profile of bartleby
My Oraculum arrived and I am so very happy and impressed.

I don't think any of the below is new to anyone but here is what I enjoy about it...

The book is physically wonderful (and the aging is so subtle it blends well with some old books I own) and can be handed around and used without any shenanigans. The fortunes and tarot card readings are cool enough on their own. I am just sitting here reading entries.

The thing that makes it extra special is there are two ways I can have someone pick a date in their head and I can figure it out. This can spin off into so many directions.

A wonderful and practical tool, even if you just leave it on your coffee table.
Schaff
View Profile
New user
Fargo, ND
75 Posts

Profile of Schaff
As perhaps the newest owner, I'm super excited to share this with my sitters! I have spent at least three hours reading the fortunes, and I'm thoroughly impressed.

I knew from the moment I saw the 'wax' seal holding the intricately wrapped book that I would love it.

The aging is subtle and perfect, the font/type is an ideal size, and it even smells right lol. Plus the coding is so easy to master! You can really focus on using the birthday info to enrich your readings. I already see myself using a star-sign-quickie-one-liner to transition into a more expensive chart/book/pendulum sale. The manual also has a technique for using other bits of info to determine an approximate birthday that is very intriguing to me as well. In case you couldn't tell, I'm not a direct hit fan. Lol (but if you like direct hits this will deliver!)

This will be my go to icebreaker for the forseable future, leading into cold readings. This is the type of item I like, because it drives "please show my friends" repeat business. I mean jeez, after you do 6-10 readings it's already going to be in the black. Plus it sets you apart.

I haven't been this excited over a prop in a very long time!
G-force
View Profile
New user
Unconscious Mind
36 Posts

Profile of G-force
Hello Sirs,

A long time lurker and finally registered some kind of mentalist/hypnotist here...

During last months I've heard dark and bizzare side calling. And every day I find myself a little bit further - or in this case - deeper... Like you clearly see English is not my mother language (so sorry for my bad English). And here north, in Scandinavia the audience usually know basic English but not all nuances and finesses of this Shakesperian (is that really a word) language.

So my heart and credit card are burning for Oraculum - But is that too language oriented and linguastically too refined to me and my audience's? Like you see, writing in English is very difficult but reading and speaking easier. For example perfoming with WA and it's props is just fine in herre - but how about Oraculum's language - is it too difficult? So is Oraculum the right investment for me? I would love to hear your opinions.
...Now tell me all about your pain
Down to the detail...
Sir
View Profile
Loyal user
212 Posts

Profile of Sir
Vælkomin, G-force

Few can resist the siren call of the dark arts. As to your question regarding the language in the Oraculum, it is not overly complex or flowery. If you and your audience have a working comprehension of the English language, you will be fine. Also, this book deals with the tarot, and the cornerstone of tarot is interpretation. If a word or concept is unclear to your spectators, because it is not in their native tounge, play it to your advantage. It's an advantage you have, even over us English speakers. 😀
"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."
G-force
View Profile
New user
Unconscious Mind
36 Posts

Profile of G-force
Thank you Sir Smile
The Sirens are singing even louder and my Oraculum order is now in... Can't wait it's overseas journey...
Down to the detail...
Delimbeau
View Profile
Special user
596 Posts

Profile of Delimbeau
Congrats! I'm wondering how many there are left. Last week I think I saw a sold out sign. But then it disappeared again. May be it was a dream? Cheers, Luc.
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
Senseless gibberish that amounts to
2621 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
A friend of mine bought #88 last week.
"I've always been mental, I'm sure of it" Boris Pocus Smile

"Someday we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny". . .Bruce Springsteen
G-force
View Profile
New user
Unconscious Mind
36 Posts

Profile of G-force
And during order confirmation mine was #00089 today.
Down to the detail...
Delimbeau
View Profile
Special user
596 Posts

Profile of Delimbeau
Mmm, there are no COA's, so the numbers are probably the order numbers?

Some order-numbers contained the double set. And may be some people ordered more than one book.

So the best answer is that we don't know how many are left, I guess Smile
Pasteboard Alchemist
View Profile
Special user
502 Posts

Profile of Pasteboard Alchemist
Yeah, I wouldn't pay too much attention to what the order number is. They can tend to reset when you change/update eCommerce processors, not to mention those of us that bought in person. There's no CoA's, as Luc mentioned, so there's no telling.
Seth speaks
View Profile
Inner circle
New Mexico
1250 Posts

Profile of Seth speaks
Actually, to clarify, the SE edition does come with an attractive COA card to confirm that this is one of the limited set; just doesn't have an assigned number for each book. (The LE edition does have an assigned Tarot card for each book on the accompanying COA.)
Delimbeau
View Profile
Special user
596 Posts

Profile of Delimbeau
Seth, you're right. I meant there are no numbered COA's. Sorry for the confusion. Luc.
G-force
View Profile
New user
Unconscious Mind
36 Posts

Profile of G-force
Anyways I'm sure that all of us get just the right numbers during order proces too -That have to be part of O's deep wisedom ;D

One question about Tarots: I own just OE's Car*ie's major arcana and standard (and pretty dull) Thoth deck without m******s.

Can you please recomend some deck with plays well with Oraculum?

Kind regards Smile
Down to the detail...
Delimbeau
View Profile
Special user
596 Posts

Profile of Delimbeau
I recall that Bobby Hasbun is working on a set. I don't know about the status.
G-force
View Profile
New user
Unconscious Mind
36 Posts

Profile of G-force
Today was the Happy Day: I get my Oraculum and everything went more than well:
The delivery was superfast with FedEx and The book is outstanding - this is love in first sight.

And special thing: I had a little issue with book - I sent mail to Bobby and after 15 minutes Bobby answered and kindly solve my problem. So first class service too! Thanks again Bobby Smile
Down to the detail...
steven-gibson
View Profile
Special user
Eastcoastspiritsessions.com
893 Posts

Profile of steven-gibson
I wonder if Perkins new Alice in Wonderland tarot would work well with Oraculum.
G-force
View Profile
New user
Unconscious Mind
36 Posts

Profile of G-force
Quote:
On Jun 19, 2017, steven-gibson wrote:
I wonder if Perkins new Alice in Wonderland tarot would work well with Oraculum.

Hmmm.... That would be unexpected but cool combination. If that combo fits to audience and presentation is even more storytelling like it could open new horizons...
Down to the detail...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Now Unveiled from Dark Artifice: ORACULUM by Bobby Hasbun (210 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..11~12~13~14~15~16 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL