The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Mentalism and Real Life (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Scott M
View Profile
Special user
Apex, NC
524 Posts

Profile of Scott M
I have taken a long break from Mentalism - as my day job took off and I found a new passion for what I do.

The cool thing about it was that I took all of what I leaned from many of you, others who have passed and others in the magic world - and applied it to real life.

It worked.

Communicating with people, sharing insights, empowering them in their journey, sharing ideas, reading their thoughts and interpreting symbols to guide them to choices.

I read posts about propless miracles...and all of what I learned here in The Magic Café and from you in your posts has been priceless when used as tools to take out into your business and work with a person or even a crowd.

Not sure this post is for this arena here in Penny - but it was here that I hung out for a couple/few years. Now I see some of you on Facebook as that is my main arena for building my brand.

I STILL pull out my books by Finley, Cassidy, Jaquin, and others...to glean what I can and then apply it to life.

I think life fuels mentalism and when you combine the two together you can create real life miracles.

Scott M
Mr. Woolery
View Profile
Inner circle
Fairbanks, AK
2026 Posts

Profile of Mr. Woolery
I started reading palms so I could "wow" people. But I found that learning to do readings became a way to be interested in people. I left the wow behind. I find that people are just fascinating and that's a great take away.

I am a hobbyist and probably will never be anything else. But I feel that my focus on readings helps me connect with and care about others in ways I didn't expect.

Thanks for starting this topic.

Patrick
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
9086 Posts

Profile of funsway
You have discovered one of the great hidden secrets of magic.

Also, it is not just skills you have acquired, but the confidence to use them in spite of risks - the difference between believing and knowing.
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

eBooks at https://www.lybrary.com/ken-muller-m-579928.html questions at ken@eversway.com
Second Sight
View Profile
Regular user
Ireland
155 Posts

Profile of Second Sight
Quote:
On Nov 2, 2016, Mr. Woolery wrote:
I started reading palms so I could "wow" people. But I found that learning to do readings became a way to be interested in people. I left the wow behind. I find that people are just fascinating and that's a great take away.

I am a hobbyist and probably will never be anything else. But I feel that my focus on readings helps me connect with and care about others in ways I didn't expect.

Patrick

I've started learning palm reading for this exact reason. I'm slow to pick it up, but this is my goal. I'm glad to hear that it worked for you.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Mentalism and Real Life (4 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL