The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Annemann's niece (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

London
View Profile
Special user
U.S.A.
769 Posts

Profile of London
I will be going with a friend of mine on Saturday to help him gather info and do research for a book which another friend of his is writing. We will be going to the home of Annemann's niece. She has some information to share and was happy to set up a date to do so. I just thought I'd mention it because it is a chance to really learn something about the man who set the way for most of us mentalist. I will give an update if anything comes up that should be shared with every one..of course out of respect personal things and unpublished effects etc. will not be shared, but maybe there are a few stories that will find their way into the forum..
THOUGHTfully,

LONDON
Kim
View Profile
Elite user
406 Posts

Profile of Kim
I had posted before about whether or not anyone was in contact with or knew of any living relatives. Thank you for the information.
Kim
enriqueenriquez
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
1287 Posts

Profile of enriqueenriquez
London,

It will be great if you keep us posted about the interview.

Are you and your friend writing a book about Annemann? It’s possible to know more about your project?

Thanks in advance!
London
View Profile
Special user
U.S.A.
769 Posts

Profile of London
Enriqueeriquez,
No we are not the ones writing a book, but one is in the hopes of being written by someone with the qualifications. I wont disclose his name for privacy, however there is not much to say about the project. I will keep you posted if anything is learned that is worth sharing.
THOUGHTfully,

LONDON
Anabelle
View Profile
Special user
951 Posts

Profile of Anabelle
I think it'll be a great idea. I would read it.

Anabelle
London
View Profile
Special user
U.S.A.
769 Posts

Profile of London
Not Much to update on. To be honest, I wish I would not have made this post. I was just excited, I guess, to get to meet some one that close to Annemann. Her father was his little brother. Any how the reason I wish I had not started this post is, the more I think about it I find it very unfair to get people's interest in something and not follow through with information which is what's going to happen here. I also have done some thinking and find it's just as if not more unfair to share information that someone is putting a lot (and I mean a lot of time) into finding out. I am not writing the book. If I was it would be my choice to share my findings . But its not my book and not right for me to give out something that will be published by some one else. I apologize to any one who was looking forward to hearing something new about Annemann. But I also hope you understand my thinking on this. I have been really re-evaluating my magic ethics . I don't think enough thought is put in to that any more .
THOUGHTfully,

LONDON
enriqueenriquez
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
1287 Posts

Profile of enriqueenriquez
It’s OK London. Don’t worry.

Just keep us posted about the upcoming book, whenever you feel is right.
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4935 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
London,
No problem!!!
You can certainly tell us "your" impressions and describe your experience with the women.

I would love to hear what she is like, how did her uncle affect her and so on.

What a great oportunity, I envy you.
Best wishes,
James

Quote:
On 2004-03-29 13:35, London wrote:
Not Much to update on. To be honest, I wish I would not have made this post. I was just excited, I guess, to get to meet some one that close to Annemann. Her father was his little brother. Any how the reason I wish I had not started this post is, the more I think about it I find it very unfair to get people's interest in something and not follow through with information which is what's going to happen here. I also have done some thinking and find it's just as if not more unfair to share information that someone is putting a lot (and I mean a lot of time) into finding out. I am not writing the book. If I was it would be my choice to share my findings . But its not my book and not right for me to give out something that will be published by some one else. I apologize to any one who was looking forward to hearing something new about Annemann. But I also hope you understand my thinking on this. I have been really re-evaluating my magic ethics . I don't think enough thought is put in to that any more .
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
Lee Brown
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of Lee Brown
There is nothing wrong with reminding us that someone else still cares about Annemann. Good luck with your project.
London
View Profile
Special user
U.S.A.
769 Posts

Profile of London
Well to be honest Annemanns niece did not know that much about him. Only what she was told by her father and grandmother.She and her husband were very friendly and inviting people.(she wouldn't stop trying to feed us ) lol.
She learned some things from me that she was unaware of and I did learn a few things from her. But over all it was interesting just seeing the family photos.
Annemanns duaghter is still alive and I suspect she would know much more about him but unfortunatley I have not spoke with her yet.
THOUGHTfully,

LONDON
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Annemann's niece (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL