The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » A Game of Influence by Jes Hansen (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JesHansen
View Profile
New user
Hannover, Germany
55 Posts

Profile of JesHansen
Hey Guys,

I want to inform you about my new release "Game of Influence"! It is a routine that I love to perform and that I now love to share with you.
For a limted time we offer you a special deal. With every copy of my first release "Quintet in C-Minor" we give a a free copy of "Game of Influence" away with it.
If you are just intrested in the new ebook you can ofcourse buy it speratly.

With "Game of Influence" by Jes Hansen you receive two ways of giving your participant a believable and realistic muscle reading experience.
A novel new way to engage your participant. Not only ‘spectator as mindreader’ but ‘spectator as muscle reader’!

Your participant will have the ability to find a previously written down way along a small ‘chessboard’ by seemingly interpreting your ideomotor response. Not only the audience will find the routine perfectly realistic, also the participant on stage will confirm that he did it for real. This is intelligent mentalism at its best!

A very simple and easy routine to do, which comes with a fully prepared script for you to use!

Game of Influence: http://gameofinfluencementalism.blogspot.de/

Quintet in C-Minor: http://quintetincminor.blogspot.de/

Best wishes,
Jes
Bijan
View Profile
New user
Munich, Germany
45 Posts

Profile of Bijan
Hi Guys,

first of all I got a review-copy from Jes, but I don't know him.

I like the plot "spectator as mindreader". This is a very nice routine fot his type of effect.
Jes gives two ways to create the outcome. One is fullproof and the other one more or less also.

For people who like the "spectator as mindreader" plot I can recommend this download.

Cheers,
Michael
JesHansen
View Profile
New user
Hannover, Germany
55 Posts

Profile of JesHansen
Another review by Kris Whip who isn't a memeber of the magic Café but kindly allowed me to post his review for him:

"I was recently a copy of Game of Influence by Jes Hansen to review.

The effect is a spectator as mind reader effect using muscle reading, if you have read any other releases by Jes then you will know he is a fan of the spectator as mid reader plot. This effect is disguised as a game that Jes says you will love to play and your spectators will love to play, it is a fun effect to perform and can be easily carried with you just for those moments when you might need it. You will need to do a little bit of arts and crafts but don't worry it is nothing difficult.

Everything is explained in detail and is well written and easy to understand, it does require a gimmick but it is something we all have, and there is an ungimmicked version. It is a well thought out effect that once you read it don't discard it, learn it, practice it, and try it out, have fun spreading your powers around a bit and giving your spectator a memorable experience and a little look what being a mind reader is like."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » A Game of Influence by Jes Hansen (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL