The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » The Faerie Shilling by Professor BC (117 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
LebanonCircle
View Profile
Special user
London, UK
910 Posts

Profile of LebanonCircle
Only 4 remain before the Faerie Shilling goes the same way as all other Prof BC effects - a highly sought collectors item!
Bogbadger
View Profile
Special user
England
540 Posts

Profile of Bogbadger
Away in a log cabin for Christmas with the wife the dog and time to practice with Confundamus, More Gh*st and The Faerie Shilling..... A blissful BC Yuletide
Maker of Magical Poppets - www.etsy.com/uk/shop/RockTrollCrafts

Websites built for creators and performers of the bizarre - www.oakdigitalsolutions.co.uk
Delimbeau
View Profile
Special user
May the magic be with you
537 Posts

Profile of Delimbeau
Quote:
On Dec 24, 2016, Bogbadger wrote:
Away in a log cabin for Christmas with the wife the dog and time to practice with Confundamus, More Gh*st and The Faerie Shilling..... A blissful BC Yuletide

Happy days!
Seth speaks
View Profile
Inner circle
New Mexico
1345 Posts

Profile of Seth speaks
Quote:

And I'm sure that's what the wife had in mind when planning the trip to the cabin..! Smile
Bogbadger
View Profile
Special user
England
540 Posts

Profile of Bogbadger
Quote:
On Dec 25, 2016, Seth speaks wrote:
Quote:

And I'm sure that's what the wife had in mind when planning the trip to the cabin..! Smile

Funnily enough a "decent" magic trick was up there in her top ten Yuletide list! My first proper attempt at More Gh*st seemed to do nicely 😊 Candles and a log burner crackling away in the corner were the perfect accompaniment. Right, now for now for number three on the list.....Is Confundamus possible in a hot tub?

Websites built for creators and performers of the bizarre - www.oakdigitalsolutions.co.uk
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1560 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
Yes but only if she's winning or it might become a cold tub.....lol
PROF BC
View Profile
Inner circle
1404 Posts

Profile of PROF BC
Quote:
.....Is Confundamus possible in a hot tub?

Oh, I do hope so!

BC
Phasmologist
Bogbadger
View Profile
Special user
England
540 Posts

Profile of Bogbadger
Quote:
On Dec 26, 2016, PROF BC wrote:
Quote:
.....Is Confundamus possible in a hot tub?

Oh, I do hope so!

BC

I'm happy to confirm that Confundamus is possible in a hot tub. Minor adjustments are required to the presentation and there is a possibility that the patina might be affected by the chlorine, but not necessarily in a negative way. The Faerie Shilling however might be a different story......

Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1560 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
Of course the 1st day delivering mail after the Mon holiday when I normally get my mail early mornings, the FS's curse struck me as I was eagerly awaiting my late Xmas gift by getting mail delivery at the end of the day !
It was worth it as I opened up the wondrously mysterious package finding my FS set nestled within it green wrapping. I had partially read thu the pdf but waited until I received the FS itself.
WOW - every time I invest in one of Prof's effects I am continuously blown away !! & my only complaints I have as with all his effects both 1st & 2nd hand is I always feel like I got the better end of the deal & should send him more money for the obvious time,care & effort he has put into all of these !!!!

Now with all in hand & read thru the pdf I am SOooooo loving this & SOoooo glad I was able to pull the funds together for this ! This is a gem with loads of performance ideas, once again Prof you've out done yourself once again !! & the FS melting away in a specs hand method - like WOW crazy way cool !!!!

I now have between this, Spyderwort & AM's Man in green I have a great little trio of European folk lore effects Smile

Thank you Prof for this unique & wonderful effect ( as they all are ), & the FS purse is a SO deviously designed I can't help the wicked smile it gives me.....lol
Wabojeg
View Profile
New user
Ann Arbor
78 Posts

Profile of Wabojeg
I too had to wait until Tuesday to get my package in the mail. Although I have opened it, I have held back on working with it. Per Prof BC's suggestion, I have been working on the story and trying to customize it to fit my taste. Once that is done I can work on where to fit the various effects into the story. It's tough but I've been holding off. I did some searching on Ireland towns and I found two that had one of Ireland's famous stone circles (like Stonehenge) between them, so I could put the crossroads by the stone circle. This adds some more opportunity to weave some magical things into the story.
vianns
View Profile
Regular user
France - Paris
135 Posts

Profile of vianns
While this sounds brilliant, it doesn't meet my tastes. I love the story behind it and how easy it is to "play" with it. But I was thinking the Faerie Shilling would help me to like coins magic more, but it doesn't.
If somebody here is looking for that package but missed the sale on LC, please send me a PM. I'll wait a little before I put it on sale on the french forum (yes, I'm in France).
DocBenWiz
View Profile
Special user
Meridian, Idaho
912 Posts

Profile of DocBenWiz
Best "bucket list" trip of my life was two weeks over March 17th, 2013, with several friends on an "Adventure Tour" of 23 of the 26 counties of Ireland. Oh so many memories and the provenance for me for this will be "deliciously" perfect, since my wife's heritage is Eire and I now live near a son-in-law who is Native Eire, but here in the USA now about 25 years...!

Smile Smile Smile
"Pay no attention to that strange man behind the curtain" (it's only "Doc Benjamin from the Amazing Wizardelia Wagon")
LebanonCircle
View Profile
Special user
London, UK
910 Posts

Profile of LebanonCircle
That's it, we're done! The Faerie Shilling is sold out forever!

On behalf of myself and Prof BC we would like thanks everyone who made this amazing effect such a huge success.

Darkly

Dan
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5522 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
It's always nice to see good things happening to good people. Congratulations Dan and Prof BC!
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
Bogbadger
View Profile
Special user
England
540 Posts

Profile of Bogbadger
Brilliant, well done Prof BC and Dan.

If anyone is interested in further handlings and ideas there is a thread over in the Crypt here:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=221

dorian_faust
View Profile
Loyal user
Los Angeles, California
249 Posts

Profile of dorian_faust
Were there any held over that will be sold at the ECSS?
amerigo
View Profile
Veteran user
Can't believe I only have
318 Posts

Profile of amerigo
Darn missed out on this , if anyone is interested in selling please let me know
Thank you
Magic is Everywhere
Delimbeau
View Profile
Special user
May the magic be with you
537 Posts

Profile of Delimbeau
There's one for sale in the Lets make a deal section.
amerigo
View Profile
Veteran user
Can't believe I only have
318 Posts

Profile of amerigo
Thanks Delimbeau already found one
Magic is Everywhere
LebanonCircle
View Profile
Special user
London, UK
910 Posts

Profile of LebanonCircle
There are 4 reserve copies available over at Lebanon Circle.

These are surplus copies that were made as backups in case shipments went missing etc.

They have no COA therefore they are a touch cheaper.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » The Faerie Shilling by Professor BC (117 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL