We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » "Any Questions?" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

cutnstuf
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of cutnstuf
I just finished watching Garrett Thomas' "Any Questions?" He does a nice 3 Fly and some other really nice stuff. (Check out, "Big Coin, Little Purse".) He has a fun performance style, and also shares some insights on his presentation approach. All in all, worth the investment.

ArtS
"...when the rain comes they run and hide their heads..."
ellisd
View Profile
Veteran user
Sacramento
330 Posts

Profile of ellisd
I agree. This video is pretty good. I consider any video that I can end up with one thing that Im going to use worth the price. This had several.
http://www.erictheballoondude.com

Balloon Twisting for all of Sacramento!
Alex Linian
View Profile
Inner circle
Peru
1277 Posts

Profile of Alex Linian
I particularly like The Ring Thing. I'll start doing it again as soon as I find my finger ring.

I also liked his 3 Fly routine. Althought it is not the easiest version of the classic effect, it is really clean, since the hands never come closed to each other.

His switch for the Pencil Through coin is invisible, I couldn't see it eventhough I was expecting it. And Blind Them and Find Them contains various card productions that could be used is other card routines.

Big Coin Little Purse is just amazing.

Someday I'll be as good as Garret. Until then, I'll just envy him.

Alex
toberman
View Profile
Veteran user
305 Posts

Profile of toberman
If he lectures in your area don't miss it. Since you liked his tape then you will love his lecture.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » "Any Questions?" (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL