The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » Is there an impromptu version of Shufflebored/Jeopardy? (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

pnerd
View Profile
New user
37 Posts

Profile of pnerd
Is there an impromptu version of Shufflebored or Jeopardy anywhere? If so, where can I find it? Thanks in advance.
RSchlutz
View Profile
V.I.P.
474 Posts

Profile of RSchlutz
Here is my impromptu handling....

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/5617

Ryan
captainsmiffy
View Profile
Special user
UK, resident UAE
586 Posts

Profile of captainsmiffy
Its easy to get into after an effect like OOTU. I use 16 black cards in my set up and so OOTU produces these for me. All I have to do, in picking up the cards, is to pick up six hearts and the odd card, 6D in my case. Put these on the already generated black pile and note which card is above your set up. This flies right by the audiences head as they are still reeling over the OOTU effect. Split the deck at your previously noted card and get the next punter to start mixing those cards up......!!
Have you tried 'Up The Ante' yet?? The ultimate gambling demo....a self-working wonder! See the reviews here on the cafe.
liormk
View Profile
New user
68 Posts

Profile of liormk
If I recall correctly, the latest Joshua jay lecture lecture had an impromptu version on it.
pnerd
View Profile
New user
37 Posts

Profile of pnerd
Quote:
On Jan 30, 2017, liormk wrote:
If I recall correctly, the latest Joshua jay lecture lecture had an impromptu version on it.

Is it a Penguin Lecture?
depeka
View Profile
New user
Germany, Bielefeld
50 Posts

Profile of depeka
"Multitasking: An impromptu, parlor, in-the-hands version of Simon Aronson's classic Shuffle-bored. It's moveless, and has never been published."

It´s this one:
http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/7647
Mystification
View Profile
Special user
567 Posts

Profile of Mystification
Harry Lorayne has a great version in one of his books. Impromptu.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » Is there an impromptu version of Shufflebored/Jeopardy? (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.23 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL