The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Intimum Sacrarium By Andreu (26 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
S. Lea
View Profile
New user
83 Posts

Profile of S. Lea
Ordered this some weeks ago after reading Secret Passages and I must say I'm impressed with Andreu's thinking.

The book is very well written (which took me by surprise as he states his first language isn't English) and the effects are really strong, clever and original. Here's my short review.

Hailed Nostrum and Handful of Miracles are real gems which you can do at a moment's notice, extremely practical and well-thought-out effects.
Insight works as an effective way to divine any written information or as a tool for effects that involve any predictions.

The Fortune Teller is absolutely brilliant and it's something that can be performed with just 3 business cards and a pen or marker, that's it. The procedure looks ultra fair and you can play it out as a Bank Nite type of effect where you influence the spectator's random actions.

The ESP routine is an absolute fooler. Performed it to a friend that knows a lot of ESP effects and he had no clue whatsoever as he shuffled the cards! He tried to figure it out and finally gave up.

All in all, this is a fantastic book which I highly recommend for anyone that wants to incorporate fresh mentalism for their casual or professional repertoire.

Yes the price is a bit steep but the production value as well as the ideas make it 100% worth it!

It's evident that Andreu placed a lot of effort on this release and he should be proud of it. Congratulations Andreu, looking forward to more of your releases in the near future!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Intimum Sacrarium By Andreu (26 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL