The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Dave Womach (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bryan Gilles
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern California
1729 Posts

Profile of Bryan Gilles
I had the opportunity to see this guy perform in Spokane WA two years ago in Magicpalooza. He was a great all-around performer. His comedy relief and stage presence said a lot for his knowledge of theater. Seeing a younger performer; (in my age range)with so much talent, gave me a new set of goals to shoot for as a performer. Before, my rolemodels were limited to Copperfield and Lance Burton. Keep your eye on this guy!

Can anyone add to this? Has anyone seen Daves current Cruise line show?

Magically,
Bryan
redstreak
View Profile
Inner circle
A.K.A David Kong
1368 Posts

Profile of redstreak
Hmm, he's the closest performing magician to me (and that's still over 2 hours). I saw a poster and he seemed like a sort of newbie. It's strange how a bad impression can stick with you. Not that I'm any better, but the only magician I've ever seen in that area was horrible. I should check him out.
magictim
View Profile
Veteran user
Fayetteville, Arkansas
396 Posts

Profile of magictim
He is very good on his demo clip. He also has a video set out on bird magic and parrot training.
EddyRay
View Profile
Special user
United States Of America
525 Posts

Profile of EddyRay
Dave Womach is a wonderful performer. He actually posts on this forum often. I competed against him in the World Magic Seminar in 1999 in the Lance Burton teen competition. He is very professional, artistic, unique and a down to earth person.
paraguppie
View Profile
Elite user
Forsyth Montana!
411 Posts

Profile of paraguppie
I had the opportunity to work with Dave in November. I didn't perform, I worked backstage helping with his Magicpalooza show. He basically showed me the ropes of "stage" magic. Let me tell you, this guys is 100% pure professional. He is far from a "newbie" by any stretch of the word. He has toured Canada, China, Austrailia and is now performing on Disney and Princess cruise lines. On top of all that, a real down to earth nice guy.

I have not talked to him for a couple of months (he has been "out to sea" a fair amount of that time) so I am not sure what he is performing on the cruise ships. I would bet that he opens with his award winning dove act though. If you have not seen it, it's very good.

If you get the chance check him out. His site is cool too.. http://www.davewomach.com

Keith
Check me out at www.magickeith.com
Darcy
View Profile
Regular user
128 Posts

Profile of Darcy
Dave is unreal, I have seen him peform, and have had several oppertunities to talk with him. He is an awesom performer and a really nice guy. He is a real professional, and anyone who gets a chance to see him should not pass it up!!!!!! He is deffinitly someone I look up to in magic.
Neale Bacon
View Profile
Inner circle
Burnaby BC Canada
1775 Posts

Profile of Neale Bacon
Dave is also scheduled to be at Stan Kramiens weekend in April.
Neale Bacon and his Crazy Critters
Burnaby BC
Canada's Favourite Family Ventriloquist
www.baconandfriends.com
Geoff Weber
View Profile
Inner circle
Washington DC
1359 Posts

Profile of Geoff Weber
On Chance Wolf's website, there are some photos of some magic props that were specially made for Dave's show.
DaveWomach
View Profile
Elite user
Dave Womach
452 Posts

Profile of DaveWomach
Oh Wow!!! I just ran across this! Thanks guys! You made my day!

Dave
Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2316 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
I just got back from Kramien's Jamboree this weekend. Dave was listed on the bill as performing. I was pretty excited about that. But he had a change of plans.

Dave, weren't you performing at Hank Lee's this year instead?
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Just saw this post and had to comment.

The first time I saw Dave perform at age 17 I knew instantly he had star quality. Some have it and others do not...Dave oozes it! Even at that young age it was noticable which proves that sometimes the age of the performer has nothing to do with their skill level.His talent and performing skill is incredible and I have no doubt that his name will be very well known amongst lay people not just magicians in years to come. (Honest he didn't bribe me to say any of this.)

I've seen him perform several times since and the most recent was with Murray and Theresa Hatfield's cross country Canadian tour which had Dave as a featured performer. He is definately a rising star and a nice person in magic.

C
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Dave Womach (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL