We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Ammar's Encores books? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

twistedace
View Profile
Inner circle
philadelphia
3772 Posts

Profile of twistedace
Does anybody have these? What are in them. I've recently seen one on Ebay and have heard ABOUT them but have never seen them or the material in them.
Mitch Schneiter
View Profile
Special user
West Linn, Oregon
674 Posts

Profile of Mitch Schneiter
I have all of them and they contain a good assortment of close-up material including stuff from other top magicians. A lot of the material may have been reprinted in his big magic book which I do not have. If you're into close up stuff you cannot go wrong with the encore series...if you can locate them. I bought mine long ago.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22519 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
I also have his encore set. He was nice enough in 1980 tp sll me Encoe 3, when he only had a couple left.

I like his baseball card on dartboard routine. His stand up coin in bottle is good.

His Dunbury Delusion routine is well thought out.
procy
View Profile
New user
84 Posts

Profile of procy
I have encore 2 I think haven't looked in it for a few years. It contains some very nice routines. Each book is fairly slim, but contains a wealth of material IMO
Jeff Haas
View Profile
Special user
907 Posts

Profile of Jeff Haas
Most of the material from the Encore series of lecture notes ended up in Ammar's big book. If you haven't seen his book, check that out first, you'll get more for your money.

Jeff
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Ammar's Encores books? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.26 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL