The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Conversations as Mentalism 5 by Mark Elsdon (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1965 Posts

Profile of celebrity
CAM5 promises to contain some of Marks greatest conversational mentalism pieces to date. I haven't read this yet but enjoyed all of the others very much (at least one absolute gem in each of them so far). Should be delivered on Friday and so will pop a short review up once I have digested the contents.

Contents List:

In The Stars – A recording that impossibly predicts EVERY choice a participant will make!
Group Graphology – The prefect way to give a simple reading AND perform some direct psychometry.
Three Objects One Brain – Three participants choose and hide three random objects whilst the performer’s back is turned. Nevertheless, he immediately knows everything.
No Weigh! – Under increasingly impossible conditions the performer is able to tell the weight of a word.
BBT – A random book, a random page, a random word. A not-at-all random revelation.
Poetry In Motion – Several participants write a poem. A poem that inexplicably already exists…
The Pen That Cannot Lie – The truth will out.
ACDC – The performer correctly identifies the exact date on a random coin that he never touches.
Dreamachine – The best way to see an object with your eyes closed.

Best Wishes Michael
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Visit - www.mindfx.co.uk to learn more!
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1965 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Mark has kindly given a temporary exclusive to MindFX for this and the first 50 copies will be made available through them (see link below).

Currently on a pre-order special and stock arriving tomorow (Friday 2nd of December) at www.mindfx.co.uk Smile

Best Wishes Michael
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Visit - www.mindfx.co.uk to learn more!
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
3235 Posts

Profile of NeilS
I have very much enjoyed the previous releases and the premise behind these new effects certainly sound good. I've just put my order in.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Conversations as Mentalism 5 by Mark Elsdon (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL