The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Curtis Kam LIVE with Special Guest Kainoa Harbottle (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5372 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Hey Everyone,
Curtis Kam is going to be in the Reel Magic Studio for a Live Lecture on Dec 10th at 1:00PM EST with special guest Kainoa Harbottle!!!!

Curtis' lecture will cover his "secret power." He has a ton of material that's not cards, not coins, and nobody knows about it.

Here are some of the props that Curtis will use on December 10: knives, balls, ring on wand, a signed cigarette paper, earrings, a wallet, and (perhaps), a coin or two.

Check it out
https://kozmomagic.wistia.com/medias/7wryuuiwxr

Now if you're not a Reel Magic Subscriber go to the link below and hit SUBSCRIBE.

www.reelmagicmagazine.com

Letting you know we're working hard to keep Reel Magic the Best Value in Magic Today!

Thanks

Kozmo
Tom Dobrowolski
View Profile
Special user
552 Posts

Profile of Tom Dobrowolski
A little teaser for folks who are smart enough to go to Reel Magic Magazine and sign up so you can watch the Curtis Kam Live on Demand Lecture this coming Saturday with his special guest Kainoa Harbottle! Curtis is a fountain of magical knowledge and even though he has "palms of steel" he is NOT just all about coin magic.You will learn and be inspired. I'll be watching!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaWRIWMk8nA
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8626 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Can't wait Koz, just 3 days away! Smile

-Mb
*Check out my latest: MBs Morgan w/ BONUS: Destiny, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at www.VinnyMarini.com Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5372 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
TOMORROW!
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5372 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
This was a great lecture...
John McLaughlin
View Profile
Veteran user
Gloucester, Massachusetts
382 Posts

Profile of John McLaughlin
The wand and ring moves, and tip for handing out the color changing knives were the best part for me. Even after we knew what he was doing we coulnb't see it...especially Kainoa!
...NSA John McLaughlin, not CIA John McLaughlin
Ray Haining
View Profile
Inner circle
Hot Springs, AR
1822 Posts

Profile of Ray Haining
I've been doing ring on wand for 45 years and was actually able to pick up a few new ideas on that trick from this lecture. The knife switch was great too. Time well spent.
Xcath1
View Profile
Inner circle
2404 Posts

Profile of Xcath1
Rarely get to these things in real time. Hope it's on the website soon Komo.
rickmagic1
View Profile
Inner circle
MIddle Tennessee area
1534 Posts

Profile of rickmagic1
Kozmo, between my daughter's graduation and a company Christmas party, I missed this one. Will it be available anytime soon?
Richard Green
The Modern Conjurer
Host of the Haunted Magic show at House of Cards Nashville!
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5372 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Yea were working on it....soon...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Curtis Kam LIVE with Special Guest Kainoa Harbottle (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL