The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Your favourite opener for street close up (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

sammagic
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of sammagic
Its not for me but my son, we share this account. He just does a simple pick a card and control it with riffle and ovehand shuffle, and the card is back on top.
MagicVeronika
View Profile
New user
Amsterdam
18 Posts

Profile of MagicVeronika
I use to start by doing a Erdnase Color Change, it really capture peoples attention.
Card springs is good as well.
wil3923
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of wil3923
Bandit by The other brothers is one of my favorite if I do not use a deck of cards.
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
6795 Posts

Profile of bowers
Extreme burn
Nat_lawson
View Profile
Regular user
106 Posts

Profile of Nat_lawson
Pick a card, control to second from the top (I use a pass), then tell them their card is on top and show it to them. They will see that it is not, and assume that you are some bad magician that has no friends, then you do a shake change and visually change to their card and what they think of you goes from very bad, to very good, very quickly. After that you are off to the races.

I used this a lot when I was nervous to perform, I find that if you do something that seems dangerous or fails initially to then be fixed when you are nervous it actually adds to the act and you don't have to worry about it. After the first trick, the nerves go away and you are good to go.
Nuno212
View Profile
New user
39 Posts

Profile of Nuno212
I like to start off with Dr. Daley's last trick, just something simple to get them involved and interested.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Your favourite opener for street close up (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL