The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Does Peter Turner have a website? (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Head Case
View Profile
Inner circle
1138 Posts

Profile of Head Case
I did a google search and can't seem to find anything. Does Peter Turner have a public website? If so, Can someone post the web address?

Was just curious and wanted to check it out.

Thanks
Anthony Black
View Profile
Special user
Tamworth - Albion
852 Posts

Profile of Anthony Black
No, he doesn't.

If you need to get in touch, just concentrate real hard on your question and he appears next to you.
E.E.
View Profile
Inner circle
1516 Posts

Profile of E.E.
Quote:
On Dec 5, 2016, Anthony Black wrote:
No, he doesn't.

If you need to get in touch, just concentrate real hard on your question and he appears next to you.

That's really creepy.

If you need to get in touch with him, concentrate real hard and he will touch you Smile
I shall see you on the other side.
Head Case
View Profile
Inner circle
1138 Posts

Profile of Head Case
Quote:
No, he doesn't.

Hahahaha that's scary
DrewBstoss
View Profile
Special user
SLC, Utah
562 Posts

Profile of DrewBstoss
Pete has mentioned a few times during his recorded instructional videos (lectures etc.) that he doesn't have a website and, in fact, doesn't perform all that often for paying audiences as his main focus is consulting.

Best,

Drew
"The world always seems brighter when you've just made something that wasn't there before." Neil Gaiman

Please consider subscribing to my newsletter: http://eepurl.com/hmdnUX

ELEMENTARY: Now Available!
ALL PROJECTS AVAILABLE AT: www.mindofandrews.com/colleagues.html
Peter_turner
View Profile
V.I.P.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
1328 Posts

Profile of Peter_turner
Not anymore, I did have one a couple of years ago but removed it. I am in a very lucky position to be busy most of the year around and at one point it got so busy that I removed my contact details off the net because I couldn't run it. I burnt out and had to take a break - I'm back in good health now and if anyone needs to contact me they can email Smile -

Peterturnermind@hotmail.co.uk

Drew is correct Smile - This Xmas I'm only doing two gigs only, one is for Santander and the other a private party - The gig at Santander was booked from last year (a rebooking) and the private party is a promise to a couple that I keep that run a chain of bars. I consult a hell of a lot, which is great as is covers all bases. I get to practice and perform every single day, all day - I'm writing, rehearsing and choreographing routines and scripts, meaning I stay well practiced and I get to travel which gives me time to write my monthly volumes. Out of everything I've done over the years - Performing, lecturing, writing etc this has been the best move I've ever made.

I've been distant recently for which I apologise, I've been so busy filming some things for myself and I can't wait to share with you guys some of the things I've been working on but I cannot say too much at the moment - It's all cloak and dagger Smile

Pete x
Marc O
View Profile
Special user
The Netherlands
755 Posts

Profile of Marc O
Quote:
No, he doesn't.

Tadaa!!! Smile
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12199 Posts

Profile of John C
Stay healthy Brother Pete. It's all that really counts along the way.
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Does Peter Turner have a website? (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL