The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Does anyone know what this trick is called? David Blaine video (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MaskedMagician1
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of MaskedMagician1
Hi all

Does anyone know the name of the first trick david blaine does here? Where the selected card is at the last letter of the choosen name

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jc8soAhOKE0

Thanks!

Trying to find out where I can get the reveal
sgtgrey
View Profile
Special user
Austin, TX
839 Posts

Profile of sgtgrey
Yes - in essence, Mnemonicosis. This is from Juan Tamariz's Mnemonica. It is a wonderful version of The Trick that Cannot Be Explained. If you want to perform it, you have to be prepared for quite a bit of work! I am constantly learning new ideas for this trick, but when you start to use it you'll quickly realize that it is one of the strongest things you can do with a deck of cards.
James F
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta
1096 Posts

Profile of James F
This is why patter is important lmao. That sure is a lot of time and focus on "just mixing up the cards." Smile
That1MagicGuy
View Profile
New user
61 Posts

Profile of That1MagicGuy
David blaine have the best selection of classic, strong magic.
thanks sgtgrey, I am going to learn this routine.
Imirik
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of Imirik
That whole video is a really nice lesson in how to use a stack and how to recover from mistakes mid trick. I think twice he has to recover and he does it really smoothly.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Does anyone know what this trick is called? David Blaine video (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL