The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Black 8 ball... smaller for palming.. WHERE TO BUY? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mark8infiniti
View Profile
Special user
613 Posts

Profile of Mark8infiniti
Hi guys, I am in need of a BLACK 8 Ball... I cannot seem to buy one from anywhere. Not a standard 2 inch black 8 ball, the slightly smaller version that is popular with magicians because it is easier to conceal and palm. Any ideas at all? Anybody know any dealer selling them? I cannot find one from ANYWHERE!

Serious many thanks in advance
iNFiNiTi | The Red Pill Magician | SHOCK NOT IMPRESS
barts185
View Profile
Inner circle
Can you believe I've been wrong on
1355 Posts

Profile of barts185
You could look for a key chain or a miniature pool ball set or miniature 8 ball.

Not sure where you're located but there are 1.5 inch billiard ball sets on Amazon for around $11 in the US.

There was also a set that was 0.38 of an inch, but that seems a bit too small unless you wanted to do some sort of size change.
Mark8infiniti
View Profile
Special user
613 Posts

Profile of Mark8infiniti
Thanks barts... yeh, I think 1.5 inch is the size I need. Magic Shops used to sell them but not any more apparently...
iNFiNiTi | The Red Pill Magician | SHOCK NOT IMPRESS
Tom Cutts
View Profile
Staff
Northern CA
5930 Posts

Profile of Tom Cutts
Try google and complete sets on Amazon in the UK. I found a set for $7.95 but shipping to UK would be high.
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
3341 Posts

Profile of tophatter
I have a set of thse 8 balls somewhere all sizes from mini to larger . I never used it in the effect supplied they are Rubber . Are you looking for a solid ball real pool ball in 1.5 size ?
Yuan Moons
View Profile
Veteran user
348 Posts

Profile of Yuan Moons
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Black 8 ball... smaller for palming.. WHERE TO BUY? (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL