The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Last minute request from booker (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

makulit974
View Profile
Loyal user
259 Posts

Profile of makulit974
I have a very big corporate gig next week. All the presidents or top managers of big companies in my area (60km radius) will have their Xmas party. The head of a large aeronautic company is leaving his position and the region. I was asked a bit last minute if I could do a special trick just for him after my 1 hour of walk around. I don't have much info on him aside from his name, job and field. I know the company name too but there's a chance he's leaving it so may not be wise to focus on that. I am looking for something that will be personal, maybe related to flying. But not involving levitation...
Any idea welcome.

P
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4166 Posts

Profile of warren
I actually think if you perform something like a standard card to envelope from inside a wallet or something like that it'll be more than enough to blow him away.
makulit974
View Profile
Loyal user
259 Posts

Profile of makulit974
Hi Warren
Thank you for your help. The think is that my card in envelop is the pinnacle of my walk around set.
I actually asked the question in private to my good friend Jon Allen and he suggested "Getting to know you" by David Corsaro. I tried it since I already had a deck set up from Jon's wedding trick. It was the perfect fit. Since it was a corporate gig, I could later sell the trick for trade shows.

Thanks again.
Patrick
Dave1216
View Profile
Loyal user
286 Posts

Profile of Dave1216
Patrick - Glad you enjoyed my effect and thank you Jon for recommending it.

David
My new DVD ("The magic of David Corsaro") is now available from your favorite dealer. Watch the DVD that Daryl, Jon Allen, Shawn Farquhar, Boris Wild, Marc DeSouza, Asi Wind and Paul Green ALL ENDORSE.

Visit www.timetobeawesome.com to watch the new weekly Video Blog for magicians, "Time to be awesome."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Last minute request from booker (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL