The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Knots and loops » » Ring on rope (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11047 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
Well Josh
I hate to brag, or maybe just a little, but last night I competed in the SAM4 stage competition, one of the tricks I did was the "Vishnu rope mystery", and I had several old timers ask me what it was. The "Vishnu" makes all the traditional cut moves with the scissors. When done right the transfer is invisible, and will fool a magician, it fooled a few last night.
Al Angello The Comic Juggler/Magician
http://www.juggleral.com
http://home.comcast.net/~juggleral/
"Footprints on your ceiling are almost gone"
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1999 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
That would have been well worth seeing.

I hate to brag too. That's why I give myself very little reason to.
Magic is doing improbable things with odd items that, under normal circumstances, would be unnessecary and quite often undesirable.
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11047 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
Josh
What a shame you live 3,000 miles away.
Al Angello The Comic Juggler/Magician
http://www.juggleral.com
http://home.comcast.net/~juggleral/
"Footprints on your ceiling are almost gone"
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1999 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
I flew into Pennsylvania once on my way to Florida. And flew over it on my way to New York. So it's really only like 2500 miles.

One day, I'm sure I'll end up there again.
Magic is doing improbable things with odd items that, under normal circumstances, would be unnessecary and quite often undesirable.
Mark Ross
View Profile
Loyal user
Batavia, NY
236 Posts

Profile of Mark Ross
For something different, consider this. At FFFF, after the table magic workshop, Pat Page was showing a few moves with a rope and a BAGEL! Food for thought.

Mark
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1999 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
I was considering a ring and snake routine. My snake might need a stand-in as she is..... testy. My wife said it was the stupidest thing she heard of, so I might be on to something.
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1999 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
O.K. please ignore the performance, as this isn't a routine, just some scissors and rope stuff I throw in other related routines. But it gets the gist across... I think.
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6586 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
Quote:
On 2007-04-25 17:42, John Long wrote:
Scott

Is that the same routine that is on your Great Scott its Magic DVD?

and as long as I have your attention, is your PB&J sponge ball routine meant for close up, or stage/parlor?

Thanks
John

John,

Sorry to take so long to get back to you--I didn't notice your question until now. Yes, it's the same routine. And I use PBJ for close up, stage, and everything in between.
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Knots and loops » » Ring on rope (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL