The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » The Roxanne Effect - available now. (32 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
docbarnes
View Profile
Loyal user
299 Posts

Profile of docbarnes
A quick search on Amazon you will find a variety of black mirrors and I also found some led fameless candles that you can choose whatever color you like including red and green.

Doc
Leslie Melville
View Profile
Special user
Blackpool-U.K.
708 Posts

Profile of Leslie Melville
An hour later the document is printed off and on my desk! (good job I recently re-loaded my printer with ink!)
Now that's what I call service!

Thanks Bryn.

My Christmas reading is sorted!
Stories....?....That's telling!
KOTAH
View Profile
Inner circle
2290 Posts

Profile of KOTAH
I have just finished reading The Roxanne PDF, and will be more fully absorbing the material a few more days.
What an amazing gift Brynmore has shared with our community.

I praised his Down the Hatch release, and I feel Roxanne is equally or even stronger in its impact.

The well researched and tested effect has a bit of something to appeal to every taste.

Brynmore, continues to deliver quality and value.

Kotah
PROF BC
View Profile
Inner circle
1445 Posts

Profile of PROF BC
As so many of my friends, I have just now turned on the red light.

BC
Phasmologist
Brynmore14
View Profile
Inner circle
The Séance Chamber
1815 Posts

Profile of Brynmore14
Prof,

You should now have Roxy in your inbox, as should everyone else who has ordered to date. Pardon the few hours delay, it got to 3am and I decided sleep would wait no longer.
Brynmore14
View Profile
Inner circle
The Séance Chamber
1815 Posts

Profile of Brynmore14
Kotah,

Thank you so much for your feedback.
Brynmore14
View Profile
Inner circle
The Séance Chamber
1815 Posts

Profile of Brynmore14
Rolando Santos posted this review on a couple of the facebook groups, so I thought I would share it here:

"This is one of the most comprehensive and informative manuscript s I've come across in a long time. Not only is the effect stunning, The theory and philosophy of how this came into being and how It works is enlightening beyond how to do a magic trick. I learned more from reading this manuscript than I have the last six months of wading through a dozen other products and effects on the market. The way this is written will help you understand the reality behind the illusion. If I were reviewing this for The Linking Ring I'd give it a highly recommended."
Brynmore14
View Profile
Inner circle
The Séance Chamber
1815 Posts

Profile of Brynmore14
Helen Duncan, the so-called Blitz Witch, used to perform seances under red light ala the Roxanne Effect. There is an interesting documentary on her life, which can be found on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGMBtKRX2CA
Seth speaks
View Profile
Inner circle
New Mexico
1250 Posts

Profile of Seth speaks
Well, folks here are extremely persuasive. I've just pulled the trigger. Can't wait to dive in!

Seth
Brynmore14
View Profile
Inner circle
The Séance Chamber
1815 Posts

Profile of Brynmore14
Seth,

Wait no longer, just sent you Roxy with thanks.
Nestor D
View Profile
Special user
France (Paris)
830 Posts

Profile of Nestor D
I finally got my hand on it and I am now dying to test it. I can see myself using the basic effect with a candle and a bowl of ink during a séance, the performer centric version during a dark Q&A type of thing and the one-on-one version to reveal some information after a reading (this is cult stuff, I remember some comments on Bill Montana's bridge but I believe this could be heavier, very tempting but probably too hard hitting for my current uses).

Whatever you do, there is something to be done with Roxanne Smile
Brynmore14
View Profile
Inner circle
The Séance Chamber
1815 Posts

Profile of Brynmore14
Folks,

Thanks for all of you who took advantage of the early bird discount. That is now over, however if you missed out, you can still pick up the Roxanne Effect from Gemini Artifacts for $25US. Thanks to Vic for hosting Roxy:

https://geminiartifacts.com/collections/......e-effect
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcanis
10781 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Roxanne has my black ooze stamp of coolness - great work Bryn!
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
WitchDocChris
View Profile
Inner circle
York, PA
2614 Posts

Profile of WitchDocChris
Another pile of praise for Roxy from me. Not only is it extremely thorough, you'll even get plenty of links to soak up all your free time reading about what makes Roxy work.
Christopher
Witch Doctor

Psycho Seance book: https://tinyurl.com/y873bbr4
Boffo eBook: https://tinyurl.com/387sxkcd
StrangeMagick
View Profile
Special user
635 Posts

Profile of StrangeMagick
I know I'm late to the game, but I just wanted to add ... this is really great stuff!!! Also a steal at the price.

Dave Birtwell
docbarnes
View Profile
Loyal user
299 Posts

Profile of docbarnes
Check this red light on WALMART website.

10.5" Red Glass Bottle Battery Operated LED Flameless Candle Lamp.

This might be an excellent light source.

Doc
Chad C.
View Profile
Inner circle
1522 Posts

Profile of Chad C.
I took way to long to get this but I can't wait to hop into bed and start devouring this manuscript...and I'll probably regret starting this at almost midnight when the kids all run in to wake me up in the morning bright and early.
Brynmore14
View Profile
Inner circle
The Séance Chamber
1815 Posts

Profile of Brynmore14
Better late than never my man!
Yogi2x4
View Profile
Regular user
190 Posts

Profile of Yogi2x4
I really enjoyed reading this. What an excellent introduction to such a fascinating effect. The supplementary information was inspiring, but the bonus info at the end was a new concept to me. Thank you for all your work on this. I'd say the price makes this more than worth reading.
Brynmore14
View Profile
Inner circle
The Séance Chamber
1815 Posts

Profile of Brynmore14
Glad you enjoyed it Yogi2x4. I hope to release two more pdfs in 2017.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » The Roxanne Effect - available now. (32 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL