The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » [S]Witch by Julien L. (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Nestor D
View Profile
Special user
France (Paris)
742 Posts

Profile of Nestor D
Full disclaimer, Julien is a friend of mine so I am obviously biased. That said, I would not review it if it were not good Smile

[S]Witch contains :
-A very clean switch. Docc Hilford is quite fond of a DrA switch that allows you to hold the billet between two fingers and nonchalantly show the other hand empty (during a dirty phase), [S]Witch gives you an even cleaner display.
-An unfolding switch (you can watch it in the trailer, it needs no comments, just watch the demo : http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/7758 )
-Handlings (with performance footage) to perform a drawing dup standing or seated (using the switches).
-"Ice peek", an essay on billet work (previously published).

Julien is a working pro and his work is thoughtfully tested and refined. If you are looking for a very clean looking switch, this one is a winner Smile
kollo
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of kollo
Can this switch be used for switching bank notes?
I mean switching a spectators twenty to my fake twenty...
ma-j-cien
View Profile
New user
France
30 Posts

Profile of ma-j-cien
Hi guys !

Thanks Nestor for talking about [S]Witch here ! I really appreciate !

Kollo : unfortunately nope... I've designed the switch for "billet work", not "bill work"... When I saw your message I thought "wow, I haven't tried with bill" so... I tried : the first switch doesn't work, and the second could BUT it would look totally unnatural (and the bill would be folded in a weird way for this to work) sorry !

Best,
Julien
kollo
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of kollo
Many thanks, Julien!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » [S]Witch by Julien L. (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL