The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Did Anyone Listen? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Anabelle
View Profile
Special user
951 Posts

Profile of Anabelle
I'm talking about Uri Geller on Coast to Coast. I don't know why, but it seems you guys were not really interested when I posted that he was going to be on, but I thought it was pretty interesting and I actually learned a thing or two about how to approach certain routines.

Anabelle
enriqueenriquez
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
1287 Posts

Profile of enriqueenriquez
I was totally interested, but I was out and missed it.

Could you tell me more?
procy
View Profile
New user
85 Posts

Profile of procy
I would be very interested also, but being in the UK, I missed it as well
A_Blake
View Profile
Loyal user
The Thoughtreader
216 Posts

Profile of A_Blake
Coast-To-Coast AM (CTCAM) archives their shows. You can listen to any show within the last 30 days or download MP3's to listen to at your leisure by signing up for their streaming subscription program. The cost is $6.95 per month and you can buy one month at a time if you want.

Uri's appearance on CTCAM lasted 4 hours. For $6.95 you can download the complete show and as many other shows as you want. I subscribed and downloaded the MP3's to my player and plan to listen to them later tonight.

You can check out Uri's show appearance info at: http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/2004/03/25.html#recap

And subscribe to CTCAM at: https://members.premiereinteractive.com/......9989IGTZ

Success!!!

Tony Blake
procy
View Profile
New user
85 Posts

Profile of procy
Thanks for that Tony will check that out
enriqueenriquez
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
1287 Posts

Profile of enriqueenriquez
Great!

Thanks Tony.
ivan7
View Profile
Regular user
146 Posts

Profile of ivan7
Im afraid to listen to it. The metal in my house might bend.
Babymagician
View Profile
New user
85 Posts

Profile of Babymagician
Anabelle:
Please share with us a few of the things you gleaned by listening to this program.
procy
View Profile
New user
85 Posts

Profile of procy
Yeah please do Anabelle?
Anabelle
View Profile
Special user
951 Posts

Profile of Anabelle
I learned the subtle and humble ways to approach an experiment. I learned the care you need with the ones who really believe. I learned some points of presentation over the radio. But instead of asking me what I learned from listening, why don't you guys do what Blake suggested and listen for yourselves. I would have to write a whole lot to explain how I learned these things, there was a lot to listen to, and to think about where mentalism is concerned.

Anabelle
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Did Anyone Listen? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL