The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Thomas Wayne Wands (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
MJ Marrs
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
1110 Posts

Profile of MJ Marrs
To each his own.

I used to work with a doc who had something like a $15,000 pen collection. Some people would say that kind of behavior is beyond nuts. However, his rationale was that if he's going to spend five hours a day with a pen in his hand, he might as well like the pens he's using. (Of course, the fact that he was making about a grand a day didn't hurt either). Another doc I knew used the $1.99 specials. He was just as good of a doctor as the other guy, but his tastes were different. Different strokes...
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24273 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
Let me point out to everyone that I would have never bought a wand like this for myself. I was honored and grateful to a friend who chose to give this to me.

I hope I can do something in magic that will equal what Thomas Wayne has done with this wand.

Meanwhile, think of a color between 1 and 10.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
Larry Davidson
View Profile
Inner circle
Potomac, MD
5267 Posts

Profile of Larry Davidson
Don't you mean between one and tan? Smile
MJ Marrs
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
1110 Posts

Profile of MJ Marrs
Seventeen!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Thomas Wayne Wands (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL