The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Stebbins or corner short routine (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jakeg
View Profile
Inner circle
1741 Posts

Profile of jakeg
Is there a source for a good walk around or corner short routine? I'm lookin fou 3 or 4 trick that flows without having to reset.
JBSmith1978
View Profile
Veteran user
NY
389 Posts

Profile of JBSmith1978
Gene Anderson's
Si Stebbins Card Routine
http://www.geneanderson.com/sistebbins.html

My advice is to buy his book( http://www.geneanderson.com/thebook.html ) which includes the effect.

I use this routine regularly albeit a different ending as I don't use Stebbins.

Also Ackerman's Opener from Las Vegas Kardma is excellent. Six faros later and you're back in stack.
jakeg
View Profile
Inner circle
1741 Posts

Profile of jakeg
Thanks Jb. Although I have no doubt that just about anything that Gene Anderson writes is well worth reading. At this point I'm just exploring various possibilities for my next 'project'. It's a bit much to spend until I make my mind up as to what direction I want to go.
Scott Cram
View Profile
Inner circle
2678 Posts

Profile of Scott Cram
Al Baker's "Poker Face": Most easily found on Michael Ammar's "Easy To Master Card Miracles", vol. 2.
jakeg
View Profile
Inner circle
1741 Posts

Profile of jakeg
I just thought of lybrary. They have a full page of material authored by Si Stebbins, and about Si Stebbins, as well as material on the locator card.
I should have thought of them before posing the question.
Thank you guys for your help.
chappy
View Profile
Special user
764 Posts

Profile of chappy
George Schindler's booklet on corner short applications is worth a look if you've not read it already.
FARO FUNDAMENTALS, DETAILS OF DECEPTION and THE DEVIL'S STAIRCASE at www.thedevilsstaircase.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Stebbins or corner short routine (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL