The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Card-Shark presents Fantastic Aces - Jörg Alexander (Full Performance) (33 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Jack Poulin
View Profile
Regular user
Canada
186 Posts

Profile of Jack Poulin
Quote:
On Jan 8, 2017, Card-Shark wrote:
It will officially be launched tomorrow, so far it was only visible for our newsletter subscribers.

You just can't go wrong here ... incredible service, incredible production quality, incredible routine.

I will post a review soon.

Peace

Jack
Jack Poulin
View Profile
Regular user
Canada
186 Posts

Profile of Jack Poulin
Hello everyone, here is my full review of Jorg Alexander's Fantastic Aces routine.

In a few words : It is a fantastic routine !!

Ok ... let's add a little more precisions now Smile

First, the production value is top notch. The picture quality is crystal clear and everything is professionally shot as we all expect with the high quality standards we're used from Card-Shark.
The DVD menu is fast, user friendly, and very easy to navigate to find what you're looking for.
I would've like some "over the shoulder" view as IMHO nothing can beat that to learn moves/handling. It is mostly shot from the front so you have to "invert" everything while practicing. Nothing too hard to overcome but it is important to point it out.

Jorg Alexander really thought everything out. He doesn't provide a patter since he performs this gem mostly to music (he barely talks during the routine). Everything is quite easy to do but for it to become "second nature" you'll have to practice as with any routine. There is a lot to remember but nothing knuckle busting. What I really like are the 3 vanishes that Jorg is teaching because they all look different and are real fooler. Your spectators won't have a clue. There is a little price to pay for the last vanish as the ace cannot be as openly displayed as the first two ... but it's no big deal if you handle this casually.

At the beginning of the routine, there is a little fiddling to set everything up, a little too much for my taste ... but if you do it without pausing while speaking, there will be no problem. This is necessary to set up the routine. I'm sure that Jorg tried his best to keep everything as direct and fast as possible. The good thing is that once you're ready to go, it never stop.

Jorg is very friendly, passionate and a hell of a good teacher. He really takes his time to show everything properly and slowly. This routine is more suited for a formal situation but I really don't see any problem using it in a casual venue.

If you like ace assemblies/MacDonald's aces type routine ... you're in for a treat.

Highly recommended.

Peace

Jack
Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
5203 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
I just watched the video for Fantastic Aces and it looks amazing.
Very nice and smooth routine.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Card-Shark presents Fantastic Aces - Jörg Alexander (Full Performance) (33 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL