The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » U.K. Supplier for American envelopes (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

VIEW
View Profile
Special user
688 Posts

Profile of VIEW
Anyone know where I can get lovely #2 American coin envelopes?

Like these

https://i5.walmartimages.com/asr/aad454a......d65.jpeg
kinesis
View Profile
Inner circle
Scotland, surrounded by
2701 Posts

Profile of kinesis
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one - Albert Einstein

FACEBOOK
Mobius
View Profile
New user
95 Posts

Profile of Mobius
Kinesis
Thanks very much for that. I am on a constant look out for good stationary supplies. Currently using the ones you listed from Amazon.co.uk (Supreme Money Envelopes) Will try some of the Kraft coin envelopes though they are a little pricey and will probably be used a bit more judiciously than the cheaper ones.

Also, Tesco is now selling manilla money envelopes but with a front opening.
http://www.tesco.com/direct/t-value-mani......e=others

Have started putting a "Psyphered" ID deck in one of these envelope to add an additional layer of deception. It creates a brilliant bit of distance between writing their thought of card on a post-it stuck to the envelope, putting the post-it in their pocket and then ripping open the envelope and extracting the ID deck (also no bleed or markings on the envelope which they can examine). You can guess the rest. At 1 pence an envelope they are worth getting.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » U.K. Supplier for American envelopes (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL