The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Scott Alexander and Dan Harlan Holiday Special 4 LIVE: Sunday Dec 25th @7:00pm Eastern. (Penguin LIV (9 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
DanHarlan
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ohio
946 Posts

Profile of DanHarlan
Ah, poop. It looks exactly like Psi-Flexion, which I hadn't seen until now. All credit goes to Doc Dougherty. He passed away 12 years ago. Otherwise, I'd offer him my sincere apology as well. I did try to find out if anyone had ever done a similar effect, but I came up with nothing. Thanks for finding the credit for me. If anyone is still manufacturing Psi-Flexion, I hope I've created some customers for you.
--Harlan
Visit My Site @

www.danharlanmagic.com
trickyat86
View Profile
Loyal user
Pittsburgh, PA
275 Posts

Profile of trickyat86
Quote:
On Jan 30, 2017, DanHarlan wrote:
Ah, poop. It looks exactly like Psi-Flexion, which I hadn't seen until now. All credit goes to Doc Dougherty. He passed away 12 years ago. Otherwise, I'd offer him my sincere apology as well. I did try to find out if anyone had ever done a similar effect, but I came up with nothing. Thanks for finding the credit for me. If anyone is still manufacturing Psi-Flexion, I hope I've created some customers for you.
--Harlan

From what I can tell, it's not being manufactured. Could be wrong though. I believe Psi-Flexion was an exclusive to the Cuckoo's Nest in Pittsburgh for the last few years, and they're closing soon.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Scott Alexander and Dan Harlan Holiday Special 4 LIVE: Sunday Dec 25th @7:00pm Eastern. (Penguin LIV (9 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL