The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » SansMinds Magic » » Vapr Watch Official Thread (96 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3..10..16..22..28..34..36~37~38 [Next]
Will Tsai
View Profile
Loyal user
209 Posts

Profile of Will Tsai
To all friends here. Thought it'd be easier to following the official update about Vapr Watch with an official release thread. If I am violating the terms on the thread, please keep me informed. However..

The Vapr Watch info starts to go out later TODAY.

If you are not on the Vapr Watch list, now it's the time. We are closing the registration for the Vapr Watch list tonight as the first batch will be very limited. Additional information will go out from the Facebook page as well.

Vaper Watch List Registration

Vaper Watch Official Facebook Page

Thanks for reading. Smile
-will
Infographicmagicreviews
View Profile
Regular user
Nelson
137 Posts

Profile of Infographicmagicreviews
Just got the email and saw the first video. I am so happy I took the plunge and got the watch at that price! The gift basket idea is AMAZING! I am so hyped now and can't wait to receive the watch. Thank you so much Will for doing this and bringing out such wonderful product. Merry Christmas to you!
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
6157 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
Quote:
On Dec 23, 2016, Infographicmagicreviews wrote:

I am so hyped now and . . . .

. . . and (as I see it) so has Will Tsai found a new way of hyping the product.

Quote:
On Dec 22, 2016, Will Tsai wrote:

If you are not on the Vapr Watch list, now it's the time. We are closing the registration for the Vapr Watch list tonight as the first batch will be very limited.

-will

But with that he also goes on to say on his website Ad:-

"The device that celebrity magicians are already on the waiting list for. . . . Get yourself on this exclusive VIP list now."

Thus implying that this particular restricted product is primarily meant for the few exclusive 'Rich-n-Famous' magicians; but at the same time Will can do a big favor by accommodating a few Commoners as well. Thus I feel that this kind of a sales approach is certainly not in good taste.

Thank you. And back to the Rich-n-Famous.

Continue please . . .

Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
LoganPorterMagic
View Profile
Regular user
137 Posts

Profile of LoganPorterMagic
After reading the email I have to say, WOW! What a pleasant surprise!!! Will you guys are amazing. I am so glad I supported the project. It's looking amazing already. Really look forward for the next video update.

Ustaad, I am a 'Commoner' and not only I am very hyped I am very happy with the purchase as well. They are pretty much giving it away to people who support their blind event for free. I got to buy it at a lower rate and they are sending products of equal value ON TOP of my purchase. How many magic companies does that? It's not wrong to create hyped and be hyped. From what I saw in the video, it's that good!
That1MagicGuy
View Profile
New user
61 Posts

Profile of That1MagicGuy
The video looks dope. Money is tight but I am on the fence. Somebody push me over!
knownmagician
View Profile
Regular user
120 Posts

Profile of knownmagician
Where is the video? Can semone give us the link?
BrainMagos
View Profile
Special user
553 Posts

Profile of BrainMagos
The watch is HUUUUUGE!!
Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
2571 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
Quote:
On Dec 24, 2016, LoganPorterMagic wrote:
After reading the email I have to say, WOW! What a pleasant surprise!!! Will you guys are amazing. I am so glad I supported the project. It's looking amazing already. Really look forward for the next video update.

Ustaad, I am a 'Commoner' and not only I am very hyped I am very happy with the purchase as well. They are pretty much giving it away to people who support their blind event for free. I got to buy it at a lower rate and they are sending products of equal value ON TOP of my purchase. How many magic companies does that? It's not wrong to create hyped and be hyped. From what I saw in the video, it's that good!

How much did you pay for shipping?

Please let us know what the gift basket has. I really wonder what kind of tricks you get.
JassTan
View Profile
Regular user
Singapore
105 Posts

Profile of JassTan
They have it up on their Facebook page now. I am on their email list so I got it like a day or two ago.

LoganPorterMagic
View Profile
Regular user
137 Posts

Profile of LoganPorterMagic
I owned a Lynx first watch and had no problem performing with it. It's all about the context. The problem I had was with the device itself. I had to give it away because I got a huge blister using it. And it didn't look that great anyway.

There are several reasons I didn't want to move onto the electronic watch model which I am not going to go into here. From what I've seen and heard so far about vapr watch, it's amazing. Definitely looks like an upgrade. I for one can't wait for full spec to come out.
scott0819
View Profile
Inner circle
Toronto, Ont.
1040 Posts

Profile of scott0819
Is it black and gold? That tiger stripe-like colouring isn't exactly inconspicuous.
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2835 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
So far it don't look as good as good as the Smart Smoke Watch
Legendary Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
The Wizard , The Legend 162,885,947,3659,
1695 Posts

Profile of Legendary Wizard
I felt the gold edition looked like a wearing tiger on my hand ...

It says in the email the official release is 26 ? Soon ... I shall see ~
" Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one " ...

- Albert Einstein
Alex DLF
View Profile
Inner circle
1997 Posts

Profile of Alex DLF
Wow, looks huge on a wrist.. Will wait for reviews.
Get yourself Stamper and MONU, the perfect walkaround packet tricks: https://youtu.be/rwtfeKFeLms & https://youtu.be/yz5yKlI-4w8

Make sure to check my English review Channel! http://www.youtube.com/c/alexisreviews
Will Tsai
View Profile
Loyal user
209 Posts

Profile of Will Tsai
Hey hey, got a few messaged me on Facebook about the photos of the watch and more info. All I can say is everything will be up on the 27th. I'll see you all there. Smile

Meanwhile, here's something fun we did. Merry Christmas boys and girls. Hope you are all having a great time with family and all those you love. Lots of love-

Infographicmagicreviews
View Profile
Regular user
Nelson
137 Posts

Profile of Infographicmagicreviews
I love the fun spirit! Quick question, after watching the third teaser I am really digging the gold. Is it too late to change my order from black to gold?
JassTan
View Profile
Regular user
Singapore
105 Posts

Profile of JassTan
I didn't receive the 3rd video. Where did you see the video?
FelixKraus
View Profile
New user
93 Posts

Profile of FelixKraus
The KING has returned! OMG you are the king of smoke. I am so impressed with what I saw in the trailer I had to buy one more! Thank you for bringing this out! Will Tsai you are a genius!
JustJoshinMagic
View Profile
Special user
Montreal, QC
966 Posts

Profile of JustJoshinMagic
After finally seeing what it looks like in black and how it works, I'm incredibly happy!
Check out my magic here:
http://JustJoshinMagic.com

and my official Instagram!
http://instagram.com/JustJoshinMagic
That1MagicGuy
View Profile
New user
61 Posts

Profile of That1MagicGuy
No doubt. Still feeling pumped from the launch. Smoke is their game. Period. They both look gorgeous I couldn’t decide. I bought the dual package. LOL
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » SansMinds Magic » » Vapr Watch Official Thread (96 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3..10..16..22..28..34..36~37~38 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL