The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » SansMinds Magic » » Vapr Watch Official Thread (96 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..8..13..18..23..27~28~29~30~31..36~37~38 [Next]
TRI6KED
View Profile
Elite user
UK
421 Posts

Profile of TRI6KED
Are anyone's pending or existing orders showing on their account page on the New SansMinds Website.

My order has disappeared........ :-(
codydavismagic
View Profile
Veteran user
363 Posts

Profile of codydavismagic
They said they are currently transferring all the orders, so they should be across soon TazBo
StarManager
View Profile
Inner circle
Maui, Hawaii
1012 Posts

Profile of StarManager
They sent out a new user name and password too - your old cress will not work. My new ones do not work so I cannot get to my account. Give them a couple of days to tweak . . .
"I'm a professional magician and once in a while I even work." Jonathan Todd Excelsior (StarManager)
funnyclown
View Profile
Elite user
Burlingame, CA
496 Posts

Profile of funnyclown
I got an email for Sansminds discount it says I can share so here ya go

Until March 30th we will be offering limited time promo codes for our online store!

Use code - sansminds25 for 25% off of the entire order

Use code - digital50 for 50% off on all digital products

The codes are good for multiple use so share it with your friends.

Let us celebrate together!

SansMinds Team
Mike Ianneo
Funnybone Magic

"Defender of the Defenseless One Balloon Dog"

https://www.funnybonemagic.com
Magicmike34
View Profile
New user
34 Posts

Profile of Magicmike34
Seems that David Copperfield used the smoke watch on TV Smile

It seems like a Smart Watch..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyIb2vmhTdg
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2835 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
LOL. Looks like Sansminds cant seem to get one to him as well..............LOL
Magicmike34
View Profile
New user
34 Posts

Profile of Magicmike34
Quote:
On Apr 4, 2017, MR Effecto wrote:
LOL. Looks like Sansminds cant seem to get one to him as well..............LOL

I think its more because Copperfield only uses the best of the best haha
AnthonyHolt
View Profile
New user
Belgium
7 Posts

Profile of AnthonyHolt
Anyone that knows where they are at the production of 'the vapr watch'?
StarManager
View Profile
Inner circle
Maui, Hawaii
1012 Posts

Profile of StarManager
According to Rich Tsai from the Facebook users group

If you pledged in January your Vapr Watch estimate is summer 2017

If you pledged in February your Vapr Watch estimate is fall 2017
"I'm a professional magician and once in a while I even work." Jonathan Todd Excelsior (StarManager)
StarManager
View Profile
Inner circle
Maui, Hawaii
1012 Posts

Profile of StarManager
This morning I received this invoice which indicates they may be shipping soon. My order was placed in January.
========
Your order has been received and is now being processed. Your order details are shown below for your reference:

Order: #XXXX
Product Quantity Price
VAPR Watch (#vaprwatch_gold)
1 $249.95
VAPR Watch Refill (#vaprwatchrefill)
5 $144.75
Cart Subtotal: $394.70
Cart Discount: -$45.75
Payment Method:
Order Total: $400.45
GAMJoker
View Profile
Loyal user
Bad language skills confirmed in
224 Posts

Profile of GAMJoker
Quote:
On Apr 19, 2017, StarManager wrote:
This morning I received this invoice which indicates they may be shipping soon. My order was placed in January.
========
Your order has been received and is now being processed. Your order details are shown below for your reference:

Order: #XXXX
Product Quantity Price
VAPR Watch (#vaprwatch_gold)
1 $249.95
VAPR Watch Refill (#vaprwatchrefill)
5 $144.75
Cart Subtotal: $394.70
Cart Discount: -$45.75
Payment Method:
Order Total: $400.45

Don't think this means that they will ship soon Smile I placed my order on the last day of the campaign and still got the e-mail 2 days before you...
They just made a new website and updated everything. That's why they add all the orders to the accounts now.
The shippings are as far as I know still Summer for everyone who ordered in January, Fall for everyone who ordered later.
funnyclown
View Profile
Elite user
Burlingame, CA
496 Posts

Profile of funnyclown
Everyone's that ordered has gotten that email. It just means they're updating their servers. ETA is still summer/fall
Mike Ianneo
Funnybone Magic

StarManager
View Profile
Inner circle
Maui, Hawaii
1012 Posts

Profile of StarManager
Thank you Funny Clown.
Magicalos
View Profile
Special user
557 Posts

Profile of Magicalos
If you don't mind me asking what was your order number? I'm trying to figure out when I might get my invoice I ordered mine in feb
funnyclown
View Profile
Elite user
Burlingame, CA
496 Posts

Profile of funnyclown
I spoke to Rich on this. He said the order they are updating their website has no effect on when you're getting your Vapr Watch fulfilled.
The order is still if you bought it in January then Summer 2017/February then Fall 2017. The order you get your updated invoice has no effect it's random as they update their servers.
Mike Ianneo
Funnybone Magic

Magicalos
View Profile
Special user
557 Posts

Profile of Magicalos
Quote:
On Apr 24, 2017, funnyclown wrote:
I spoke to Rich on this. He said the order they are updating their website has no effect on when you're getting your Vapr Watch fulfilled.
The order is still if you bought it in January then Summer 2017/February then Fall 2017. The order you get your updated invoice has no effect it's random as they update their servers.

ah thanks for that I guess fall it is!
StarManager
View Profile
Inner circle
Maui, Hawaii
1012 Posts

Profile of StarManager
No word here for a month? We can all use an honest update please.
StarManager
View Profile
Inner circle
Maui, Hawaii
1012 Posts

Profile of StarManager
Just saw Will's performance on AGT. Fantastic! He created a whole new prop we've never seen before. Now I know where all the Vapr Watch Presale money and time delay went. And yet - his matrix is do good I have to give him credit and it's hard to be upset about the watch delay. Rock on Will!
StarManager
View Profile
Inner circle
Maui, Hawaii
1012 Posts

Profile of StarManager
The link is here for those anting to see the performance. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSROGOfb......st-vrecs
Alex DLF
View Profile
Inner circle
1997 Posts

Profile of Alex DLF
Vapr Watch – Sansminds

Product description : Alright, this seems to be THE “trick” of 2017, everybody is talking about it ! I didn’t pledge the kickstarter but I went to Blackpool and they had it on the stand, after viewing a few times how it worked, I bought it. This is basically a watch which can produce smoke AND tell the time which is a big difference compared to other product out there (not for me but for most people). I had good and bad times with Sansminds before, let’s find out if this one will be a good one.. or not !

Price and where to buy it : This was sold at $250 on the kickstarter but it was priced at $400 in Blackpool. I don’t think you can get it now, the website is “upgrading” at the moment.

What you get : You get a box which can close thanks to magnets, it’s the same box that was provided with Vapr ! Again, it feels very good and classy, as usual with all Sansminds Pro Elite. Inside, you will find a paper with a link to watch the instructions online, they are very well made, and you learn everything so you can use correctly your Vapr Watch. Then there is the remote, which is rattling (people who opened it said it’s the battery) but working fine, it’s the same one as provided with Vapr. Then, there is the charger and the little armband in order to put your remote inside. And of course, last but not least, the watch, I chose the Silver one which was a Blackpool exclusive, and it looks gorgeous ! I don’t think it’s too big, it looks perfectly fine on my wrist. Overall, for the price, I don’t feel cheated, it works fine and looks beautiful.

Teaser : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORt4ZnfpNXc

The pros and the cons : Here is the core of my review, let's begin with the cons, as I will usually be doing, I prefer to keep the good things for the end.

THE CONS :
– I had to change my watch twice during Blackpool ! First, the watch didn’t want to turn on, even after a full charge. Then, it was the timepiece which didn’t work ! But the one I have now works perfectly fine.
– It may look a little bit big on some people.

THE PROS :
– The watch looks beautiful, big watch is a trend right now and for the price asked, it is not even that expensive in my opinion.
– The watch does tell the time so you can use it as your regular watch ! It’s a big plus, I didn’t find it awkward to have a watch which didn’t tell the time but some people did so it’s nice to have this feature.
– It has been built professionally, you can feel it, this is something which has been thought of a long time.
– The watch you produce is actually very thick and it comes right into your fist thanks to the pump ! So people won’t think the smoke is coming out of the watch.
– Thanks to the remote, you can do a full 1 minute smoke production, there is no problem about that, you can do up to 1 minute even if you don’t have to.
– You don’t have to wait between 2 puffs of smoke, you can do one after another !
– You get a 3 months warranty on it which is a nice attention.
– The battery lasts 24 hours so you have enough power to do multiple puffs before charging it again.
– The refills allows you to do around 100 puffs.
– The wristband is custom made so the tube can fit inside.
– The watch is pretty silent, not completely but you wouldn’t hear it in a regular situation.

Overall rating : I do believe this is a breakthrough in magic, the technology is amazing and the smoke is beautiful, I won’t use it but I can see many people wearing it, 3.5/4 hearts.

As for the difficulty level, you just have to push on a button so nothing hard, I would say 2/5 stars.

Similar products : The Lynx Smoke watch is good watch too, it depends on the style you want to use.

A little note, many many watches were not working properly, so if you have a fully functional watch, this is the best piece of equipment of 2017 ! But be careful, you may receive a not working watch which was the case for many people, consider my review to be for a "functional" watch. Hope Sansminds will solve the problem quickly.

If you liked my review, make sure to check all my other ones on my website, link in my signature Smile
Get yourself Stamper and MONU, the perfect walkaround packet tricks: https://youtu.be/rwtfeKFeLms & https://youtu.be/yz5yKlI-4w8

Make sure to check my English review Channel! http://www.youtube.com/c/alexisreviews
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » SansMinds Magic » » Vapr Watch Official Thread (96 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..8..13..18..23..27~28~29~30~31..36~37~38 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL