The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » SansMinds Magic » » Vapr Watch Official Thread (96 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4..11..17..23..29..35..36~37~38 [Next]
Bella Dans
View Profile
New user
Amsterdam
20 Posts

Profile of Bella Dans
I bought mine in the blind campaign. I was imagining the gold would be.. GOLD. Like the old cheesy gold. The gold one they have looks so modern and classy. I need to change my order to gold but they are not replying my email! They have amazing product but they need to friggin work on their service!
Will Tsai
View Profile
Loyal user
209 Posts

Profile of Will Tsai
Hey folks, just dropping in and letting all know that Vapr Watch was officially launched 2 hours ago. It's only available through SansMinds. It's 4 years of my life and I am very proud of it. Definitely check it out Smile

Infographic - Have you talked to the SansMinds' team?
JassTan - If you are still interested in checking the video out, they are all on the site.
FelixKraus - Thanks for the kind words!
JustJoshinMagic - I am glad you like what you bought!
That1MagicGuy - Thanks for the support.
Bella Dans - The product just launched 2 hrs ago. The emails are usually responded the same day if not within 24 hrs. If you need instant answers, you could try Facebook. It's usually more prompt.
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Hey gang,

First, this is not your everyday Café message from me.

Sure, its introducing a magic product. After all, we are a magic community. Smile

However, this is not just another card trick, coin trick, rope trick or some goofy way for you to levitate above the sidewalk.

This is something you can and will use and more importantly - something I personally believe in. Smile

You see, its creator Will Tsai is my friend. Actually, that is not quite accurate. He is more than a friend, I consider him part of my family. I trust him and I can't say that about too many people in or out of the magic world.

Over that last four plus years I have followed his journey in developing one of the most ingenious and sophisticated pieces of magical apparatuses I have ever seen.

This is the real deal - I can see James Bond using this and Q being quite jealous. Smile

When VAPR arrived on the scene it took the idea of using smoke in magic to a new level - That's a fact.

Well, this is VAPR on steroids and its just a beautiful thing.

For a t-shirt and jeans kind of guy like me it doesn't get any better. Smile

This is the VAPR Watch and I'm in love with it plain and simple.

I collect watches and can hardly believe that its everything I expect from one of my INVICTA'S, yet is a magicians secret weapon and for less money. As George would say; It's Bad to the Bone. Smile

I understand its technology and I also know the math and engineering that has went into this - Unbelievable is all I can really say.

I have no horse in this race. Will Tsai is NOT paying me a dime to promote this masterpiece. I'm doing this because I believe in it.

Great work Will - you did it kid and I'm proud of you. - Steve Brooks

---

Here's the skinny...

WHAT IS VAPR WATCH?

Created by master designer and the creator of Vapr, Will Tsai.

Vapr watch employs absolutely the highest technology ever made available in a magic product.

The first million dollar project in researching and developing a magic prop.

The first magic project made possible because of cross industry cooperation with multi-industry giants.

Vapr watch is made using the same high standards that are normally only seen in high-end watches costing thousands of dollars. Because we want EVERY magician to use it, we've decided to take the risk by keeping it affordable and making it available right above the actual production cost. For that reason, and for the very first time, we cannot afford to go through wholesale distribution so we need your help.

We have prepared 300 Vapr Watch units that are ready to go to our first 300 backers. So as you read, you might want to read fast. Smile

When we first hopped on the project, we weren’t expecting this to be a million dollar project. Over the course of 4 years, we’ve put everything we could afford into developing the technology required to make Vapr Watch happen. We already have the parts and everything is ready to go, but we were unfortunately forced to stop the production at the last assembling stage due to financial shortage. Creating a collectible Watch is a huge business, but magic is not; hence what it takes to produce collectible watches is something we never would have expected. We want to make this happen for you and we need your help to bring this into mass production.

GOAL

We need to collect the sales of 2000 units to push the production into the last assembling stage.

What you get for backing us:

• Buy at lower rate ($249.95 USD instead of $300 USD)
  • Receive One additional part that will not be available in the mass production boxes, for FREE!
  • Not only would you get to be a part of history, you’d be the first to empower yourself with a fusion of elegance and amazement.

WHAT IF WE FAIL?

If our crowdfunding campaign fails and we don’t have enough funds at the end of the campaign, we will close the project and take the lost. No further purchases will be available.

We will still hand assemble the watches that were ordered and ensure they are delivered to our campaign supporters during the course of 2017 on a first come, first serve basis. It's because you chose to support us, and we can’t let you down. If you don’t want to wait, you can transfer the spot to a friend or get a full refund with no questions asked.

You will have a true unique item that will never be available on the market again.

Would you like to be the James Bond of magic and perform with style?

Join us and select your color and package. Let’s make history together. NOW.

CAMPAIGN CUT OFF DATE: FEB 15TH

(Note: If you are one of the first 300 backers, your watch is going out before mid January through UPS. It will come with signature confirmation, tracking and $1000 USD insurance. We will need a street address.)

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:

• How long does Vapr Watch last per FULL CHARGE? Average 116 puffs/triggers. Enough to last you a full day of performance.
  • Can I replace the battery on the time piece? Yes you can.
  • How many Vapr Watches can I sync w/ 1 Remote? No limit but you'll only need one.
  • How loud is the device? The device itself is completely silent.
  • How big does my wrist need to be to wear the watch? Each Watch is Fully customizable.
  • Does Vapr Watch have different sizes? One size.
  • Can I request a custom color? Not at this moment and if you could it would be REALLY expensive.
  • Can you adjust the time? Yes
  • How durable is Vapr Watch? We use it as our everyday watch.
  • Can I use other oils to refill Vapr Watch? You cannot. It requires a residue free ingredient to work with the watch otherwise the smoke will get thinner and thinner.
  • What comes in the box? Vapr, remote, arm band, USB charger and a wall adapter.
  • Is there a timer to activate the smoke? No, it’s remote controlled and you can do long trigger up to 60 seconds.
  • How much of the smoke can I inhale before I faint? Purposely Inhaling any smoke is probably not a good idea. Our smoke uses a toxic free ingredient.
  • Can I purchase a longer warranty? Yes you can and we’d advise that you do so.
  • Is it water proof? Because there’s a hole emitting smoke, you can’t water proof the hole. However, as long as you don’t swim or shower with it, it should be fine. We use as our everyday watch.

LAUNCHING PACKAGES AVAILABLE TODAY DEC 27TH:

1 Gold VAPR Watch or 1 Black VAPR Watch (retail value $249.95 USD) PLUS 10 Refill Packs (retail value $280.95 USD) ONLY $350.00 USD (Save over $180.00 USD)

COLLECTOR PACKAGE:

1 Gold VAPR Watch AND 1 Black VAPR Watch (retail value $499.90 USD) PLUS 10 Refill Packs (retail value $280.95 USD) ONLY $499.00 USD (Save over $281.00 USD)

Check it out by Clicking Here!

QUESTIONS? CONCERNS? Click Here!

---
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
Charles Nileud
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of Charles Nileud
These guys are on fire! I don't even care about the smoke anymore. I'd pay the price just for the watch itself!
bghost
View Profile
New user
USA
93 Posts

Profile of bghost
Looks awesome.

It says it includes a arm band in the box in Q&A section

Wondering what is that for if the device is triggered by remote?
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4747 Posts

Profile of emyers99
$51 for shipping. Yikes. Those are Hocus Pocus-like shipping rates.
JustJoshinMagic
View Profile
Special user
Montreal, QC
966 Posts

Profile of JustJoshinMagic
The $51 is because the package is being shipped via UPS with signature confirmation, tracking, and its insured for $1000. While it's definitely high, I feel like for what you're getting, I'd want to make sure it came here safely.
Check out my magic here:
http://JustJoshinMagic.com

and my official Instagram!
http://instagram.com/JustJoshinMagic
MadisonH
View Profile
Inner circle
1754 Posts

Profile of MadisonH
Wow... that last trailer blew me away. I've been hurt by too many smoke products in the past. I hope this one lives up to what it appears to be.
Matthew Jones
View Profile
Loyal user
224 Posts

Profile of Matthew Jones
Can't wait to get this, looks amazing, course you can bet that my parents are probably going to try and kill me for buying this one, oh well, it'll be worth it, great job guys, can't wait to see what I can create with this.
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2494 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
To hold the remote?

Quote:
On Dec 27, 2016, bghost wrote:
Looks awesome.

It says it includes a arm band in the box in Q&A section

Wondering what is that for if the device is triggered by remote?
pelicantrapper
View Profile
Regular user
VA
193 Posts

Profile of pelicantrapper
On the video Will says they will ship out before 2017 implying orders will ship out in the next few days. But the page text "you watch is going out before mid January" suggests that they will ship out after 2017?
Sashac
View Profile
Inner circle
1041 Posts

Profile of Sashac
Bought it. I had to.
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2654 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
I got part way through the checkout and then got hit with $140 dollars for shipping!!!

There is no way it costs this much to insure and ship to the UK by UPS or similar.

I was also concerned about only having a 3 month guarantee, what comes with 3 most of warranty these days, don't they think their product will last a year, if you want a year you have to pay an extra $100!

If they want nearly $500 for the watch why not just say so, I may just have ordered it right away, but virtually doubling the price during checkout is not on.
www.saturnmagic.co.uk

#theshopwithstock Pleased to be different!

FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/saturnmagic.co.uk
Will Tsai
View Profile
Loyal user
209 Posts

Profile of Will Tsai
Thanks for all the love folks. It's been a crazy day. Will answer a few questions tomorrow when I have some down time.

Saturn UK, yes I agree with you. That is the exact reason we never stepped into retail model before from Canada. The price is quoted directly from UPS system here. The same package going your way and coming back to us will have quite a bit of price difference. But we decided to stick with UPS as it's the most reliable carrier here with signature, tracking, and $1000 insurance. Of course we could just sell the item for $500 and do free shipping; as the matter of fact from the cost and quality of the watch we were going to retail the watch for $1000. However we believe in the power of sharing resources and we want all the magicians to use it. We decided to go full retail and transfer the price difference to the customer end. So everyone could make their purchase at wholesale price and we'll let the product speak for itself. Customers are paying the carrier for the cost of item to deliver to their own location. Some are more costly, at the same time some are cheaper depending on how close they are located from our carrier. To protect customers' investments over valuable product, it makes sense to use secure and reliable carrier service. Just my two cents. Once again thank you for liking my work and considering to support the campaign.

-Will
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2654 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
You will find websites that offer UPS and DHL at large discounts I'm sure you must use them like we do, or if you ship enough you will be getting huge discounts off the normal shipping rates.

What about the warranty why only offer 3 months is the watch not durable, that was the main thing stopping me pushing the button.
www.saturnmagic.co.uk

Will Tsai
View Profile
Loyal user
209 Posts

Profile of Will Tsai
We don't have resources like that in Canada. At least I never heard of private service like that. If you can hook us up, that'd be awesome!

3 month is a standard electronic coverage for manufacture defects. If after 12 weeks of use, it's already proven the electronic parts are working reliably. Any point beyond that, it doesn't cover daily usage damage. If you bump the watch, water damage, bad user habit.. etc. Those are not covered. Additional warranty is available for instant replacement. That means at anytime during the warranty duration your watch is not working (not water damage or crash), the $300 watch will be replaced with a brand new one. The same service is offered in laptop and mobile business model as an option. It could come in handy. I've had the chance to replace my phone in the past with similar warranty. Again not everyone needs it but it's nice to have an option and a peace of mind. Hope this answers your question.

-will
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2654 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
Must be different in Canada mobiles have 12 months in the U.K as do all electrical I am aware of.

One website is called Parcel Monkey.

It works Canada to UK, they are showing $25 shipping by DHL but that does not include insurance, which is $10 for up to $500.
www.saturnmagic.co.uk

Will Tsai
View Profile
Loyal user
209 Posts

Profile of Will Tsai
We don't do DHL at all. We've lost so many parcels through them in the past we can't even count. That's why we do UPS only for this item. But thanks for the info.
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2654 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
Never had a thing go missing with DHL and that price is insured.
www.saturnmagic.co.uk

Legendary Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
The Wizard , The Legend 162,885,947,3659,
1695 Posts

Profile of Legendary Wizard
Oh well ... I can't take the temptation , I'm getting this at 140 shipping .

Will , what's the extra free part that's included in the early bird package ? And does the " we'll put in free stuff equivilant to the amount you ordered at " offer still count ?
" Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one " ...

- Albert Einstein
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » SansMinds Magic » » Vapr Watch Official Thread (96 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4..11..17..23..29..35..36~37~38 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL