The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » SansMinds Magic » » Vapr Watch Official Thread (96 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9..15..21..27..32~33~34~35~36~37~38 [Next]
GaMBiT_101
View Profile
Regular user
Adelaide
135 Posts

Profile of GaMBiT_101
I ordered my watches in February and I still havnt gotten any updates on when they will be shipping them to me. I have tried contacting Will a number of times to no prevail. I have to say this is the worst experience I have ever had with a magic product.
"Being able to do tricks, doesn't mean you're able to be Entertaining!"
pelicantrapper
View Profile
Regular user
VA
193 Posts

Profile of pelicantrapper
I bet sansminds and rich tsai are so ready for this fiasco to be over.
All will be made right I am sure.
Just curious to see how long support and refills will be available.
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2835 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
Mr funnyclown. I cant seem to post a picture of the one I took on here. But if you send me your eamil I would be more than happy to send you a copie of it !!!!!
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2835 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
Bring Back the Vapr Watch?

Every day we get more and more email asking us to make the Vapr Watch available again for purchase. We promised exclusivity to our backers if we did not make it to our goal, but we can't help but feel bad that this project is coming to an end. With the recent AGT success of our very own Will Tsai, we were blessed with new opportunities and new resources that could allow the production to continue.

So we are asking you, our valued backers what should we do? Should we bring back the Vapr Watch and potentially offer greater improvements, newer development, and better replacement parts? Or should we allow this project to die? Let us know with email, in the comments below, or private message.

SansMinds Magic Team
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2835 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
Here ya go
funnyclown
View Profile
Elite user
Burlingame, CA
496 Posts

Profile of funnyclown
Was this an email. Why can’t I find this in Facebook group page? What was the date of post on Facebook group
Mike Ianneo
Funnybone Magic

"Defender of the Defenseless One Balloon Dog"

https://www.funnybonemagic.com
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2835 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
I go to facebook and went to sansmind magic and it is right on there page. Yesterday.
codydavismagic
View Profile
Veteran user
363 Posts

Profile of codydavismagic
Hi Funnyclown, this wasn't posted on the group page, just their normal facebook page.
funnyclown
View Profile
Elite user
Burlingame, CA
496 Posts

Profile of funnyclown
Ok thanks. I’ll check there
Mike Ianneo
Funnybone Magic

funnyclown
View Profile
Elite user
Burlingame, CA
496 Posts

Profile of funnyclown
You guys are right. I just saw it on Sansminds Facebook page. I was looking on Vapr Watch page and they only posted it on Sansminds page.
Mike Ianneo
Funnybone Magic

StarManager
View Profile
Inner circle
Maui, Hawaii
1012 Posts

Profile of StarManager
More unprofessional behavior from Sansminds. Those of us who PAID a premium for this were promised we'd have a unique and LIMITED piece of magic. Now we wait a year. We don't get the unit we paid for. We are told by the manufacturer that what we paid for and did not yet get is inferior. We get a begging email from them to support making a V2 that is now workable and better. You can guess their next email: "Due to overwhelming response we are making V2! Send us money now and you'll get V2 real fast!" OH - those backers who paid and still don't have their units and those who have defective units - thanks! You want a good one? Buy V2! EVERYONE WHO HAS ORDERED OR RECEIVED A V1 WATCH SHOULD BE VOCAL NOW AND ASK SANSMINDS TO STICK TO THEIR AGREEMENT.
"I'm a professional magician and once in a while I even work." Jonathan Todd Excelsior (StarManager)
funnyclown
View Profile
Elite user
Burlingame, CA
496 Posts

Profile of funnyclown
I don’t know if version 2 is confirmed but it does make sense they would continue to improve their creation. I can assure you if there is a V2 Vapr Watch it will not be the low price we paid. My guess is it would be at least $400 usd and probably not include all those bonus cartridges. I must admit I’m a bit disappointed with the new “zip tie” repositioner instead of the ones they gave the first 300. The first 300 got custom made repositioners instead of “zip ties” I would have been willing to pay more for the original repositioner.
I also don’t think Sansminds should be discussing a V2 until everyone has received V1. It’s a bit of a slap in the face.
Mike Ianneo
Funnybone Magic

gassaox
View Profile
Veteran user
316 Posts

Profile of gassaox
Since they are now gettting shipped from
China they will be able to knock them out like hot cakes ,people who pledged their hard earned cash to support the phase of making the watches should get a nice little sweetener off sansminds if they make version 2
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1526 Posts

Profile of rowland
Nobody should be surprised by this. My bet is that v2 will either be the same price or cheaper
codydavismagic
View Profile
Veteran user
363 Posts

Apparently this email is sending out to all those that have purchased.
Dear all current Vapr Watch Owners,

The support that you have shown our company in the last year has been incomparable, and there really isn't an adequate way to express how much this means to us... but we are going to try.

We recently put out messages in our community to ask for guidance on how to handle the current situation regarding the Vapr Watch. We get emails, Facebook messages, Instagram comments, and DMs every day from people wanting to be a part of this technological revolution. And rather than make a decision that may upset someone, we decided to ask the community how we should proceed. Bring the watch back, or not? The answer was an overwhelming yes.

With the growth of our company and the success of Will Tsai on AGT, we have been able to acquire resources much more easily meaning we can now offer a higher level of support initially not thought possible. To those of you reading this message, that support extends to you.

We have extended your warranty to 2 years at no additional cost. If you already have purchased a 1 year or 2 year warranty, then we will refund you that amount in store credit immediately. You also permanently have priority access to all of our available improvements, new designs, and replacement parts (should the time come that you need them).

Consider this our way of saying thank you and know that we are here to support you just like you have supported us. And remember, we always want to hear from you on how we can better serve you. Please contact us via phone, email, Facebook, or Instagram with any questions or concerns that you may have.

Have a happy holiday,
SansMinds Magic Team

PS. To serve you better We have updated our customer service number to a toll free number
+1 888 963 9952 (Mon- Fri 10 AM - 6PM PT

If we get free improvements etc I am happy I supported and am okay if they take this back to production. It's a very promising email!
funnyclown
View Profile
Elite user
Burlingame, CA
496 Posts

Profile of funnyclown
WOW!! Sansminds is so AWESOME! They are giving all Vapr Watch owners 2 years FREE warranty and if you paid for extended warranty you’ll get a full refund!!! This is amazingly great news!
Mike Ianneo
Funnybone Magic

codydavismagic
View Profile
Veteran user
363 Posts

We just better get the improvements for very cheap. With the answer to bring back the watches I wish they would have just asked the current purchasers. But it sounds like there will be some great benefits to those of us who have already purchased
algebraic
View Profile
Inner circle
1008 Posts

Profile of algebraic
I don't think I've ever seen a magic product released in which a company hasn't delivered all paid in full orders to all their paying customers, then turns around and states they have improvements already for a product in which they haven't even finished fulfilling. The original product hasn't even been delivered to all paying customers yet the product has already been improved? How could it already be improved when the company says they are working hard to fulfill all paid in full orders? Were the orders not fulfilled because they were working on improvements?

With advertising like this, how do they expect paying customers to believe them? Customer service is a very big deal in earning and keeping customers. I'm still shaking my head over their idea of customer service.
Matthew Crabtree
View Profile
Special user
611 Posts

Profile of Matthew Crabtree
Quote:
On Dec 8, 2017, funnyclown wrote:
WOW!! Sansminds is so AWESOME! They are giving all Vapr Watch owners 2 years FREE warranty and if you paid for extended warranty you’ll get a full refund!!! This is amazingly great news!

Not a refund, store credit. Not even close to the same thing.
National First Vice President
The Society of American Magicians
funnyclown
View Profile
Elite user
Burlingame, CA
496 Posts

Profile of funnyclown
It’s the same as Apple and the iPhone X. Trust me, Apple already knows the improvement they are planning for the next phone before the latest is released. It’s called research and development. Every good business does that.
Mike Ianneo
Funnybone Magic

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » SansMinds Magic » » Vapr Watch Official Thread (96 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9..15..21..27..32~33~34~35~36~37~38 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL