The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Depository » » $100+ Signed Gold Foil Gatorbacks (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ThSecret
View Profile
Regular user
147 Posts

Profile of ThSecret
Well I just bought them.... expensive?...yes.... but worth every penny to me! Converted currency I paid $150 =O.

David Blaine's signed gold foil gator backs, along with a mystery deck from his personal collection.

I guess, get yours while they still remain; https://shop.davidblaine.com/collections......acks-set

A lot of the older folks here grew up with Houdini. Blaine has always been my favourite, since I was a child, so when I saw this I just had to get it. Of course I will not be using them, but they will look nice on display! I did some readying on the gold gators, and there may be some inconsistencies in the decks, but signed and never opened how will I know haha.

Plus that mystery deck HAD me! =P ...very limited and will never be for sale... Can't wait to see what it is!
"A play does not take place on stage but in the minds of the spectators."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Depository » » $100+ Signed Gold Foil Gatorbacks (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL