The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Cassidy Deckstaordinary Mentalism Telesminar (2015) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

BCE
View Profile
Loyal user
280 Posts

Profile of BCE
On the "Impromptu Effects Bonus" (the one that's 1:13) that accompanies the Deckstaordinary Mentalism Teleseminar -- Bob's explanation of the first effect - what he was using to m*******, was cut short due to time constraints and Jheff stated that the full explanation could be presented on a subsequent PDF file.

Reviewing the Deckstaordinary Metalism notes, I don't see any reference to this.

On the Impromptu Effects Bonus, Bob gets up to the "C***" before the explanation of the first effect is cut short for time constraints.

Were any notes ever issued from the "Impromptu Effects Bonus" section of this teleseminar?

It seems very easy to fill in the blanks here and complete my notes from this, so can someone point me in the right direction? He mentioned Loryane? Which Lorayne?

*PM is ok as only purchasers are and were privy to this material.

Thank you.

BCE
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Cassidy Deckstaordinary Mentalism Telesminar (2015) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL