The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » ECSS help (38 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
kcalB
View Profile
Special user
Took me 16 years to make
999 Posts

Profile of kcalB
Rolling in early Thursday Evening.
"Klaatu barada nikto"

Former Member of P.E.A.
Creator of The Clearly Q&A Board

Alumni
ECSSI
ECSSII
ECSSIII
ECSSIV
ECSSV
BizarreHauntingsI
Dr SH
View Profile
Elite user
French Spirit in Sydney
425 Posts

Profile of Dr SH
Weather update: I am now in teeshirt on my balcony , very warm , beautiful sunny day. Perfect. Remove your scarf, glove and coat from your lugage and bring more magic, teeshirt and short
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I have a GOLDEN TICKET to the Ripley's properties. I think there are four of them ....I can bring myself and three guests.... my FAMILY. If you are interested in going just give me a PM or call... So LETS PARTY😎😎
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
dorian_faust
View Profile
Loyal user
Los Angeles, California
278 Posts

Profile of dorian_faust
I'll be there Thursday evening as well. Any acts of villainy you all have planned for that evening, count me in.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On Jan 11, 2017, dorian_faust wrote:
I'll be there Thursday evening as well. Any acts of villainy you all have planned for that evening, count me in.

Bring bail money!!!!! Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » ECSS help (38 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL