The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » IUnlockYourMind update. (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1213 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
Good morning all,

Today is a great day for iUnlockYourMind users. After a lengthy time trying to get the updated lock screen for iUnlockYourMind basic approved by Apple, we have finally been approved, and on what better than my wedding anniversary 👌🏻.

So the update will allow you to customise your lock screen, and now supports 6 digit passcode Whoop Whoop!!

So now you can simply double tap the camera icon to switch between 4-6 digit passcode.

And we have a new app icon too.

iUnlockYourMind by AppGuru
https://appsto.re/gb/soZYH.i

Myke & Salah xx Smile
amirb401
View Profile
Regular user
146 Posts

Profile of amirb401
When will there be a version for android ?!
please!! ill pay double if necessary Smile
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
2200 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
Awesome!
Tony Venetico
View Profile
Loyal user
Chicago, IL
238 Posts

Profile of Tony Venetico
Myke is one of the best there is -- him and Max Krause have both gone above and beyond anyone else I've worked with to make sure their customers are taken care of from my experiences. Definitely recommend iUnlock and Augure.....those two FRY people every time I use either.
MadisonH
View Profile
Inner circle
1754 Posts

Profile of MadisonH
This was in need of a face lift. I'm very glad it got updated. I haven't been able to use it for a while and now I will!!!
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
6157 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
Quote:
On Jan 5, 2017, amirb401 wrote:

When will there be a version for android ?!

please!! ill pay double if necessary Smile

I have had some bad experience with Apple Apps. The Apps are highly dependent on the IOS version and to any hardware chages. I personally will stay away from Apple apps. I too look forward to Android based Apps.

I won't pay double . . . but only 50% . . . Smile Smile

Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
Paul S Wingham
View Profile
Inner circle
1378 Posts

Profile of Paul S Wingham
I think it depends who you buy them from Ustaad. In mike's case; IOS updates have been dealt with quickly and efficiently. The issue with Android is the open nature of it and wide choice of hardware; is exactly why it's easier to write the apps for IOS which operates within a wall on a handful of devices. It's annoying at times but it's the reason I think IOS is the go to platform for most creators.
ChrisWall
View Profile
Regular user
England
139 Posts

Profile of ChrisWall
Looks and works great! I needed to reset the app settings for the right colours etc. after I updated but it's perfect again. I would add that the 'swipe' has gone from most phones so setting it up 'post' swipe is the best way forward. If you do a lot of repeat business then using the 'memory feature' to properly label things is really powerful. Store the info, go back and when you call them up you can divine things that they've forgotten you ever had access to.

Can't wait to get out there and using this again.
"Have your cake and eat it... there's no other reason to have a cake" - Derren Brown

https://www.chrisreadsminds.co.uk
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
2200 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
How do you change the swipe option?
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1213 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
I'm gonna make some quick videos and post them in the group.

Myke
X
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1213 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
So, I walk into the session convention yesterday and someone is performing iUnlockYourMind in the doorway, how awesome is that??

I also had guys lining up for me to setup their iUnlockYourMind lock screens. I think they were more amazed that it took me 10 seconds to make it look identical to their real lock screens.

Do join the Facebook group for support.

Myke
X
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » IUnlockYourMind update. (1 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL