The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Himber ring (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magic_jim
View Profile
New user
Michigan
16 Posts

Profile of magic_jim
This may not be the right place to post this. If its not I am sorry.
But anywho. I am looking for a good source for routines or ideas for the Himber Ring. If anyone can help me.

Thanks abunch
Magic Jim
We are the illusion ... The Magic, Now thats the real stuff~~~Unknown
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Yes you placed this in the wrong place, try rings strings and things. There is no one source for this product. There is a book of routines by Bruce Kulver.

Otherwise, Harry Anderson's book, Billy McComb tape, and Richard Osterlind tape. These are all refering to the Parlor and Stage version of the linking of 3 Borrowed Rings.

You did not say if you even own a Himber Style Ring, if so which model Towering or Staggering, as all come with great routines and ideas. Bruce Kulver makes the costume jewelery model.
ROBERT BLAKE
View Profile
Inner circle
1472 Posts

Profile of ROBERT BLAKE
Stevens magic emporium has a dvd with 5 or six different routines on them
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
The routines are all based on Koran Linking Finger Rings. These routines also are for performance for a large audience of over 40 people. It is not close-up magic.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Himber ring (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL