The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Michael Ammar's Cup and Balls Video Vol. 1 (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

HenryleTregetour
View Profile
Regular user
184 Posts

Profile of HenryleTregetour
Hi all,

I purchased a copy of this video after reading a post a few days ago (I don't remember the particular thread--hence a new thread). I have viewed it and can say it is an excellent introduction to Cup and Balls. Ammar does a great job of both instructing and demonstrating. My only problem was that the video was too short! (hence Vol. 2)

The main reason I writing this is because someone wrote that the video concentrated on nesting techniques rather than sleights. Nothing could be further from the truth. It does include a short but very good on nesting, but the rest of the video is on sleights.

Henry
BryanPatrickAvery
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of BryanPatrickAvery
I agree. The sleights taught in Vol 1 will give anyone a great foundation for C&B or almost any sleight of hand work. Vol 2 is excellent as well. The sections on opening, middle, and closing sequences will give you great ideas for structuring a routine that works for you. My favorite was the section on wand vanishes. There's nothing better than being able to show a ball in your hand and THEN make it vanish.
HenryleTregetour
View Profile
Regular user
184 Posts

Thanks Bryan.

Volume 2 is definitely on my list of too buy.

Henry
HenryleTregetour
View Profile
Regular user
184 Posts

I just purchased Vol. 2 from Michael Ammar's website (http://www.ammarmagic.com/). It also includes several other instructional videos, books, etc.

For Vol. 2 I paid about $23.00. I ordered Vol. 1 from an internet website named either after women warriors from ancient Greek myth or a river in Brazil (or both). The price was about $35.00.

Yeah, I should have done my research first . . .
medievalmagician
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of medievalmagician
I have both Volumes, need to invest some time and work on a routine.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Michael Ammar's Cup and Balls Video Vol. 1 (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL