The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi everyone! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Telemus
View Profile
Regular user
Everett WA
128 Posts

Profile of Telemus
Hello Jaime,
Or should I say neighbor. I am just north of you in Everett! Welcome to the Cafe'. What is your main area of interest?
Telemus

Wizardslaire.com
Jaime Pirnie
View Profile
New user
Tracy, CA
65 Posts

Profile of Jaime Pirnie
Hi there Telemus!

Thanks for the welcome. It's good to finally meet someone that's in my local area.

Since I've just got seriously started in magic a couple months ago, I've been practicing a lot with cards, some coins, and other close-up magic. I really dig close-up stuff. I guess it's because it's so IN YOUR FACE and the people can't attribute any reasoning for what you show them. I also think I like it the most because I know it's possible that I could do the same thing with a lot of practice. Mentalism stuff is pretty cool too but I haven't done much in that arena yet. I like all magic though.

Since we're so close, we'll have to meet up some time and have lunch or something. Are you ever in the Redmond/Bellevue area?
-Jaime
GlenD
View Profile
Inner circle
LosAngeles, Ca
1298 Posts

Profile of GlenD
Hello and Welcome again from one newbie to another! I am sure you'll be seeing a lot of new faces here Smile Smile Smile

GlenD
"A miracle is something that seems impossible but happens anyway" - Griffin

"Any future where you succeed, is one where you tell the truth." - Griffin (Griffin rocks!)
Jimmy Lee
View Profile
Special user
Singapore
682 Posts

Profile of Jimmy Lee
Another new addition to the Cafe.
I like crowds.

Enjoy your stay here my magical friend. Smile
Magically Yours,

Jimmy...
a guy from a tropical island in South East Asia
..oops...where did he disappeared to????
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi everyone! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL