The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » We are know the usual ITR floating bill routine, but any that allows that bill to float TO you? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

SoyMilky
View Profile
Regular user
144 Posts

Profile of SoyMilky
Usual I.T.R stuff, you walk away, and whatever it is you are levitating stays there in the same place, then you walk towards it and grab it back or have it floats *up* to you.

But is there a routine that allows the bill or whatever to...after staying there in the air for a while, floats TOWARD you and right onto your hand ?
It's for a wedding, yes it's a ring.
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
This may work. Horizon - http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/3945
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
Ihop
View Profile
Inner circle
Glen Spey, NY
1604 Posts

Profile of Ihop
The DVD that comes with the Spider Pen Pro by Mesika, shows exactly what you asked for.
Ihor
SoyMilky
View Profile
Regular user
144 Posts

Profile of SoyMilky
Poof-Daddy, that looks amazing !!!

Hello Ihop, I have the spider pen pro, placed it at the back of my drawer and use vectra cobra now[I have atleast 2 BIG reasons for it], here is the thing, I have no idea how he tie or twist and turn the one line to hold a ring horizontally, Yigal skimmed over it so fast :-(

Do you manage to do it ?
If you do can you get me ? I will provide message you.
Ihop
View Profile
Inner circle
Glen Spey, NY
1604 Posts

Profile of Ihop
The SPP video explains how to float currency, walk away, , drop, rise and have it come to you.
The Terantula DVD shows how to float spin a ring horizontally.
However, I find that spinning a ring is easier with a non ITR static hookup. I find the Fearson hookup works well.
Ihor
SoyMilky
View Profile
Regular user
144 Posts

Profile of SoyMilky
Hello again Ihop, I want you to know I really appreciate your replies.
The Spider Pen Pro does indeed explain how to float Currency [Walking away, Have it magically driven near to the ground and lifted up again to your hand], but it doesn't allow the Bill to float to you from a horizontal situation, the routine only allows for a down->up movement to one's hand.

I LOVE the tarantula gimmick, used it often, very easy to clean up, I am currently trying, just practicing really, to replace it with the vectra cobra so that both my hands will be free [which will be AMAZING !]
I have to practice more before the public can see me doing it with the vectra cobra.
However, again, tarantula's main strength is all about the Steve Fearson's hook up, it's other uses are insignificant in comparison to its use in the Steve Fearson routine. [Personal Opinion].

You are right, spinning it does allow for the horizontal feel but the way Yigal show how to hook a ring until it is horizontal in the spider pen pro video is really cool, too bad he blazed through it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » We are know the usual ITR floating bill routine, but any that allows that bill to float TO you? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL